Reviews for Remember October
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I really love this stronger side to Dawn. I know that a lot of people hated her, but to be honest I really liked her tougher moments. She was annoying a lot of the time, but as a character I felt that she had a lot of potential and that she would probably have been incredibly powerful and capable if someone had let her come into her own.
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
I would love to see more on what happened to Spike in Russia. I think that could make a really sweet fic.
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I thought that Willow and Tara's section was really cute, but again Spike has somehow managed to steal the show. I love that he called Angel 'Daddy' and that he was practically begging Angel to let him keep the kitten.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I love that Spike finally got his rat's eyes! That was hilarious! And Anya's part was pretty funny, too.
Phantom Thief Taco chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Number four and five were my favourites XDD I love how Spike called Angel "Daddy" hee hee! XD Good Job!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
It's nice to see Spike with a kitten he's not playing poker with. I've always loved Anya, and it's great to see her off with a sword hunting rabbits (I wonder if she's found the vicious rabbit from Spamalot aka Monty Python & the Holy Grail yet?). Poor Wes. If only. . .

If you continue, I know he's not a Buffy character, but what about a Lindsey story?
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I'm usually not one to read drabbles, but I liked these. My favorite one was the Wesley/Angel one, but that may be because Wes is my favorite character.
Arret chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Aww, I really liked this. For some reason the Willow and Tara piece really got me. You do such a wonderful job with characterization despite the brevity of these stories. Great work:)