Reviews for Indelible
lovemusic.drawing chapter 19 . 6/22
It's already the end of the story! I'm crying so much right now! It was such a beautiful story with interesting plots and well developed dialogues.
Thank you for writing this story!
FearThePuggles chapter 1 . 4/28
I am trying not to cry...it isn't working. I will come back when I have enough emotional control to not want to scream and sob and throw my phone at a wall multiple times. Until then, I very much hate you for what you did to Tom. Very upset and angry, Fearthepuggles.
Amazing story! Thank you!
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 3/21
This looks interesting :)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
You have a wonderful imagination, if a bit reliant of movies, although that was funny. *Chuckles* But it would not hurt for you to study the finer points of scheming and manipulation.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Why would Fudge support the person he hates, aka Dumbles? And he IS a politician, no matter how stupid, he -would- worry about his re-election. So why is he going against what the public wants?

Also, why did not Tom claim that the 'evil guy from the diary' simply stole his wand and killed Ginny? That way Harry would have done nothing wrong. Plus, there is millions of ways to kill a person, cutting curses may be most obvious, tho he could have just stunned and oblitterated her. Honestly, if you're dedicated enough, you can kill someone with a quill, so why use an unforgivable?

And he know himself...Why on earth would he piss himself off? It seems much smarter, and thus in character, to play along and pretend to work with his other self, and only demand Harry's safety, claiming him as his property.

Is he plotting something with all these rather stupid acts? Or is he loosing his brilliant scheming mind?
KillingCurseGreenEyes chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
its a lot longer than the last
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
I loved this story so much!
Vampyre Moon chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I've been reading my way through your profile, mostly Harry Potter and hp xover, and I have to say, I'm really enjoying this fic so far. In fact, these might be my favorite annotations at the end!
jazz.simpson.1998 chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
A
aaaaa
Delta99 chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
I really like how there are people trying to help harry even if he doesn't know it yet
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 19 . 3/5/2016
My, what a wonderful read! I seriously enjoyed this over the past few days.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I really really hate you right now and quite honestly you just ruined the whole fic with that stunt
ruinedsandwich chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
im... I dont know what to feel about sirius watching them...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
In the an you said you'd have written in more angst... EVEN MORE? The majority of the books are filled to the brim with Harry's (teenage) insecurities... I'm scared of what's to come now, but I'll bravely charge on anyway.