Reviews for Indelible
Mr. PotterMalfoySlythindor chapter 4 . 9/6
its a lot longer than the last
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 19 . 9/2
I loved this story so much!
Vampyre Moon chapter 8 . 8/1
I've been reading my way through your profile, mostly Harry Potter and hp xover, and I have to say, I'm really enjoying this fic so far. In fact, these might be my favorite annotations at the end!
jazz.simpson.1998 chapter 5 . 7/20
Delta99 chapter 2 . 4/20
I really like how there are people trying to help harry even if he doesn't know it yet
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 19 . 3/5
My, what a wonderful read! I seriously enjoyed this over the past few days.
I really really hate you right now and quite honestly you just ruined the whole fic with that stunt
ruinedsandwich chapter 4 . 2/17
im... I dont know what to feel about sirius watching them...
In the an you said you'd have written in more angst... EVEN MORE? The majority of the books are filled to the brim with Harry's (teenage) insecurities... I'm scared of what's to come now, but I'll bravely charge on anyway.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
interesting story.
HealingRose2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Didn't read the story but I had to give you a review to get because you had 666 comments. Your welcome
Delta99 chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
This is one of my favourite fanfics. You're really good at writing bittersweet scenes
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 19 . 9/26/2015
The divine retribution part was very fitting. That was a very interesting story and I enjoyed reading it.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
If bullet point 3 is about publishing petitions and bullet point 4 stats that anyone could use the press to publish their thoughts, opinions, petitions and surveys; then wouldn't bullet point 5 also make part of bullet point 4 illegal as well? Just wondering. Great story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
SeventhReboot chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
My emotions are so conflicted? Am I sad? Happy for them? Am I angry at dumbles? Who knows anymore