Reviews for Indelible
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 6/19
Wow. I absolutely sobbed when Tom was killed! Brilliant story!
Onomatopiea chapter 13 . 5/24
i suggest, no i command you tie him eagle style levitating off the floor, beat him to a bloody pulp while cruciong him for 10 mins between intervals. stick a hot rod up his butt, cut of his penis and shove it down his throat. pour acid all over him while using a spell to make sure he never passes out, clip two electrical plug to his nipples and turn them on, slowly break all his fingers and toes before cutting them off and shoving them into his nose, ear any open space. unchain him and throw him to a pack of wolves, when they are done with him set him on fire and watch him burn slowly.
Fen219 chapter 13 . 5/18
God I cried
Elizabeth chapter 14 . 5/3
That was amazing! Macbeth is my favorite Shakespeare play!
This is certainly unique from all the other stories that I've read on this pairing. And I love it! I'm not sure if you will read my review or if it wound even matter since this was written years ago. But I still wanted to let you know that this is a really great story and I like your writing style very much.
rowenasheir chapter 19 . 4/13
Nice epilogue with Happy HR and Voldy with sons Marvolo amd Tom
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 4/13
Most of Voldy's soul is dead ... or has it rejoined Voldy which would be more realistic?
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 4/13
No 4 matches the Malfoy (Bad faith) better or maybe the Snape/ Princes
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 13 . 4/8
Tom? *tears rolling down my face* My precious Tom! NOOOOOOOO
Arcangelos chapter 19 . 4/7
I was kinda really sad, during the earlier chapters for what happened, but at least this author didn't find a way to miraculously save them, good story. I'm tearing up.
Tom why did you have to kill tom riddle Harry was distressed after he died that made me cry
Mags1st chapter 13 . 1/28
*sniff sniff sniff* I did think he'll disappear or return to Voldy but waaaaah so sad ... Poor Tom poor Harry
Haneko Takahashi chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
canz we killz da dumblez nowz?
Haneko Takahashi chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
CONCUBINE?! WTF?!
Nasyki chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
:( very dissapointed with this story. I've read several other of your works before, and especially loved the originality of the elking story. Your wiring is good enough, and your situations/scenes are interesting but there seems to be no depth to the story. Whereas when reading a book the scenes come together to create a story this seems more like just situations happening and that there is no real story coming together. The lack of contributing to an overall development to the plot has made me lose interest. Which is disappointing because this story had a lot of potential and i enjoyed the earlier chapters. This is intended to only be constructive not destructive. I really liked the beginning and it is written well.