Reviews for The End
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
whoa! that was awesome! poor Winry, though...
kezzla chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Awh poor Winry ;_; I'm guessing the implication are Pinako, Den, and Al are dead?
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I think it kind of works this way...but Ed and Winry are both too stubborn to let it just hang. Now that the problem is out in the open, Ed would be considering it from all angles...and trying to figure out if Winry's right and what he can do to fix it. And Winry's the same way - if they wanted to stay together, their stubbornness would almost make them work on it.

But it's a good story and I like what you did with it.
Hiddeninthedark93 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I LOVED IT! You should add more to it though but it did keep me at the edge of my seat. What happened to Al? I LOVE AL! It was good anyway. my favorite!
IrishMagic chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I love the idea behind this- showing the relationship between Ed and Winry when they're both hurt/grieving and struggling to move on (or hanging on too tightly to the past). It's very well-written and you seemed to portray Ed and Winry's characters and their feelings perfectly! However, you're right, the ending does seems too open; it would be great if you did a sequel to wrap things up. If you decide to do a sequel, maybe you could also mention how and when Pinako and Den died in there as well. I imagine it was probably due to natural causes such as old age or something, but I was a bit curious about that.