Reviews for Happy Birthday Harry: A Harmonian Birthday
Penghost chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Slightly cheeky but quite harmony ...

Like it.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was really great! I love how Hermione told Harry the news.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
How sweet!

Who cares about the cannon epilogue (because I certainly don't)?

I liked this very much
jock wizard chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
good again as usual
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
OOh this one was good too!
Shiny Volvo Owner 20 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
brillient I loved it Power to the Harmionians
afterlifeparty chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
So everytime i review one of your stories, I always say the same thing but I really like this one, I know I've said that everytime, but this was really well done.
Galvantula chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
You desperately need a beta cause about half the sentences in this story make absolutely no sense. I also desperately hope English is not your first language, if its not I do applaud you because you did get your meaning out which is better than a lot of native-english speakers. If English is your first language there is no excuse for this poor grammar and spelling in this fic.

Also what the hell is it with 'Harmonians' and Ginny-hate? I can tolerate Harry/Hermione, even if in canon Harry would rather watch Ginny's dot on a map than comfort Hermione-Deathly Hallows, but not if it involves Ginny-Bashing. Ginny is a cool character, in fact my favorite. Just cause you want your Harry and Hermione to live happily ever after does not mean they would cut all contact with Ginny, they were friends for YEARS before they started dating and HERMIONe was probably one of her BEST friends.

And no freaking dice on 'Harry had broke up with Ginny, unhappy by the fact that they couldn’t understand and support each other', Harry and Ginny are probably the strongest couple in the younger generation simply because they have a deep connection and don't fight like hell with each other. If your going to break them up give a REAL reason, even if its horribly Out of character, cause its better than Harry and Hermione magically being together.

This is not a flame, this is constructive criticism, I would appreciate it if you reply that you grant the same courtesy.

-Zore
Darth Critic chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
"Harry smiled wider and kissed the letter."

Harry's a grown man, not a 16 year old girl. He might get a letter like this, and it might make him feel all lovey, and he might treasure it, but he's NOT going to kiss it, hold it against his chest, let out a chest-heaving sigh, and start bawling. I don't care how cute the letter is, or how sweet his wife is, it's not going to happen. Harry acts like a teen girl in a lot of these over-sweet Harmony stories. It's one of the largest problems in that part of the fandom.

Shipping nonsense aside, never use "Harmony" as an adjective. Seriously, just don't. It's creepy.

There needs to be a better explanation as to why everyone broke up with everyone, not just "they had a fight." Everyone has fights and misunderstandings. They deal with them. That's REAL love, kiddo.

Also, stop bashing Ginny. She may have sunk your ship, but with or without Harry, she's still twelve different flavors of AWESOME in one little redheaded package.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Aw, it was so cute!
Asianchik24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was really cute! A little Granger-Potter on the way! Woohoo! Man, reading your fics only make me wish that this is how it ended, not with Hermione/Ron and Harry/Ginny...Great one-shot!
BritishSunshine09 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aww, that was really sweet. I loved it :)
SwishAndFlick31 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aw! How old is he now? Aw! That's so cute!

Aww, that's so adorable, and now I'm going to have to write a One Shot on Harry's birthday. Gr... curse you! Hahah, jk.

Cya Christina!

Roman

PS: Where do you find all of your time to write? Is it the weather over there, so you're just somehow motivated write? Simply curious. Maybe I should e-mail you my question next time? Sorry, shutting up now.