Reviews for Haunted Jaded Eyes
Sophiesstories chapter 25 . 4/16
Ewwwww...Dumbledore and Ginny.
Ok...I had to get that off my chest.
I love how Dumbledore's entrapped in his own schemes.
This Ginny is just too annoying for me to care about.
Wonder what's coming up next...
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 25 . 4/14
This is a brilliant story and I can't wait to read more. I really hope that you have Ginny's true intentions come out at some point. I love how considerate and careful Severus is being of Harry's comfort levels.
Until next time.
Qana Luella chapter 25 . 4/12
can't wait for more!
fallondyson chapter 25 . 4/10
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE!
Charlee56 chapter 25 . 4/7
It's an amazing thing to see, how the three-way relationship between Harry, Ron and Hermione has worked out in this story. That all three are so variously affected by this bloody awful contract is an amazing thing!
Sakihinata chapter 25 . 4/6
thanks for the update ;)
atymer chapter 19 . 4/3
*Mad cackling, endless mad cackling*
Lol
If you could see the beaming smile on my face. lol lol
Thank you Debs! lol lol lol
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 25 . 4/2
Aww!

Es lindo que Ron y Hermione se sostengan como amigos tan leales a Harry
adenoide chapter 25 . 4/2
I'm glad the Weasley are in the trouble.
Great I love this
Veritas Sanctus chapter 25 . 4/1
Magnificient. I like the reactions in this chapter. Hope to see more soon.
Harriverse chapter 25 . 4/1
Severus really needs to get crackin about seducing Harry. Are you going to throw some more quirks in their way? Ron really shaped up in your fic. Hermione made the right choice too. Wonderful story. Can't wait to see what Lucius and Fudge do with the news. I mean really, can they force Dumbledore out considering he has a marriage contract with Arthur's daughter? He just has to wait until she is 17 and scandal it may be, but not illegal.
Harriverse chapter 24 . 4/1
Harry still hasn't let Arthur off the hook by explaining about Dumbles potioning him yet? I can see that info saving the Weasley's, but helping to ruin Dumbledore.
Harriverse chapter 20 . 4/1
I WANT TO SEE GINNY BAREFOOT, PREGNANT, AND POOR. A couple of young, drooling, monstrous twins running around in diapers wouldn't go amiss.
Harriverse chapter 17 . 4/1
Help me Gringotts Goblin's! You're my only hope!

And they swoop to the rescue.

Now I wonder if Dumbles put any sort of loyalty charm into thr order oath?
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »