Reviews for Haunted Jaded Eyes
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/19
I'm surprised that Ginny hasn't thought of ways to make her marriage to Dumbledore shorter than decades already (Hint: the notorious, much married Mrs. Zabini). But I suspect she will.

As for jobs, the twins will have their shop and people will probably like it anyway. Percy could work with the goblins at Gringotts, who would not be unaware of the irony, or be the twins' office manager (someone has to collect the bills and pay the vendors while the twins play around). Ron could work at the shop or maybe polish up his chess-playing ability and see what happens with that.
Jostanos chapter 58 . 10/14
I think that the restraints will work, and that Harry _may_ help Ron get the ring for Hermione.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 58 . 10/9
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
foxee-chik chapter 58 . 10/9
keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Utterly fantastic, the emotions are almost visible, the descriptions immerse you. I have loved this independent harry, equally as impressive is how you kept snape in character.
Aroon chapter 34 . 10/1
In my opinion you trample all over the union due to marriage. You write magic herself could not be fooled in regards of the contract, so how could it be fooled in how you treat your partner in marriage? Is magic playing a part or not? How is this fair, when the one who is to blame the most get so much power out of this. Why would a child be punished that harshly by magic? Childern do mistakes, they should be allowed to while growing up. If this don't stop sooner or later I fear I had to stop reading it. Well, I will see how you go on with this...
nightpurr1 chapter 58 . 9/29
I noticed a new chapter So I decided to reread the story from the beginning. (Its a good thing this is such a great story! I think this is my third time.) I really am enjoying the direction you have been taking this story. Oh I forgot to comment on back earlier about how you were letting Rita get what she deserves. Hehe . I always hated the way she seems to get away with her lies. Its good to see her knocked down for her actions.
Thanks for the entertainment. Your biggest fan nightpurr.
Oh I noticed a couple of your other stories that has a new chapter that I haven't read. I might be rereading them to. They are also great story stories.
uneducated.394 chapter 37 . 9/29
right, but how long did Dumbles get in Azkaban?
uneducated.394 chapter 6 . 9/29
I am strongly reminded of The Godfather by this chapter.
pvamangafan100 chapter 58 . 9/28
hi! great chapter, I wonder, will we see a nice fluffy shopping trip with sev and harry? that would be lovely! thank you for the update!
Oh ouch you definitely know where to hit to hurt and leave an impression...and he didn’t even bring up the quill year where Harry again tried to get help from the same teacher.
staar chapter 58 . 9/26
no no no murder...something else...thanks for the update !
kirsty21 chapter 58 . 9/26
cool
blackangel150 chapter 58 . 9/25
Morning sickness is not fun I watched my cousin go through it... oh Hermione it will be over soon
witchsbroom chapter 58 . 9/25
interesting chapter. Looks like they are going to hold off on curing all the werewolves until after the war and Hermione is getting all excited about planning the cure and everything else that is going on. Can't wait to see what they do with the cuffs once they get them all made and working. Looking forward to the next chapter
3,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »