Reviews for Haunted Jaded Eyes
foxee-chik chapter 46 . 1/3
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Hudl chapter 46 . 1/2
just read this but family should always come first. I agree that Ginny should be free of that horrible potion and that her baby is ok but that is all because even though she knows she is married to Dumbledore and that she can't cheat its not stopping her from trying and with the very same person she wanted to be treated the way she is now being treated, also it's all still about the money, clothes, jewellery etc not because she loves Harry. with names I like aidan because I always want them to be boys. nothing too silly or false that not how these two are. take care K.
Monciak chapter 46 . 1/1
Sooo did Harry gain more magic after losing his virginity? there was something in erlier chapters about that happening:P and if you are implying that he is pregnant I just hope that he will be able to finish school... Flamels alive that is a great idea I just don't like that becouse of stupid ginny Sev and Harry will have even less time for each other:(
gleefan2009 chapter 46 . 12/30/2016
love it please write more
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 46 . 12/25/2016
I appreciate you stepping away from extensive descriptions of daily life in this story.

Here's a thought for you. In genetics, the most simple form of male chromosomes would give you a grid based on two XY's, which would give you two chances for XY (male), one for XX (female), and one which wouldn't form anything (YY). Since you're obviously not having a dud, you'd be able to throw as many sets of two XY's and one XX as you wanted in a bowl or something, mix it up, and draw one at random. That would be a lot more realistic than asking people to vote, since no one can 'vote' for the gender of a baby in real time. If you go with this one, KEEP IT A SURPRISE!

Alternately, you could use the Chinese Gender Chart, which you can find on-line and is actually quite accurate-it takes the 'mother's' age at conception and the month of conception to determine the most likely gender of the child, and is accurate 90% of the time at its lowest ratio. As long as Harry's actual age is at least 18, this would be a way you could determine it, especially since you have both Harry's age at conception and the month of conception.

Have fun with this! :D Maybe in a few chapters, I'll offer some names, especially if you give me a list of letters you're favoring starting the name with.
Merlenyn chapter 46 . 12/15/2016
Yay for Severus getting to work with Nicolas and Perenelle! lol You know she's probably going to hover and help as well being a Potions Mistress! I wonder if they'll get Filius to join their Sunday brainstorming sessions too? Hopefully all working together they can find an antidote before the baby's born, even if they have to wait to give it to her until after she gives birth. And I really hope that someone keeps a close eye on what happens when Ginny has to visit Dumbles in Azkaban so they can beware of any "orders" he gives her... Though one could hope he's so delirious from the binding on his magic and the exposure to Dementors that he's not coherent enough to give her any instructions and only tries to cling to her for whatever bit of warmth she can provide to him. But we'll see.

But yea, I'm happy that Severus and Harry finally bonded fully even if it meant that they kinda had a rushed encounter since they were limited on time with Sev's patrol coming up... lol And I'm going to assume maybe from how Rowana's portrait reacted that Harry is going to end up pregnant from that first time and that finding out he's pregnant is what she meant about their strength and whatnot because they'll be even MORE determined than before to make sure Voldy and his hardcore minons are dealt with so that their baby can have a happy life... lol

I wonder if that means this is going to be over soonish? Like will they defeat Voldy and save Ginny before their baby's born? And how long before they find out that Harry's pregnant if he really is pregnant? lol How long will they be able to hide their relationship? What about Severus' Dark Mark? Will they be able to remove it and save him from having to go back to Voldy? Will Voldy find out he's a spy before that? Hmm... I'm kinda leaning towards a baby girl btw... lol
fariedragon chapter 46 . 12/15/2016
Twins one boy one girl
Marshmallowmann chapter 46 . 12/15/2016
Nice, two new chapters. Ginnys kid could totally become something like a dragon knight with the dragon blood and the... lets say usual weasly values like honor/courage and ofc dumbledores magical powers. Just please dont make it retarded/squib xD
sjrodgers23 chapter 46 . 12/14/2016
more please tank you
acetwolf94 chapter 46 . 12/10/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Charlee56 chapter 46 . 12/10/2016
This business with Ginny is all well and good, and so long as you don't overdo it, it should work out just fine. In fact, bringing in the Flamels was just th e thing here; Harry or Severus should have absolutely less than no trouble at all in getting pregnant!
So let's keep this going; let's have the readers decide what they stone can and cannot be used for; and let's have us a great story! Like it already is, but MORE!
Ebenbild chapter 46 . 12/9/2016
I'm all for a baby boy. No reason why... well, maybe he'd be more easy to handle for them? I'm also always partial to big brothers looking after little sisters, so I'm hoping for a baby boy. xP xDDD
I definitely didn't mind that the chapter was focused on Ginny. This is a story. Story's always should be focused on what will develop the plot. Harry taking classes or Severus teaching doesn't do that, so of course it has to be Ginny, the current trouble they face.
I wonder if Nicholas and Perenelle will find out that Snape and Harry are bonded. They are old enough that bonds might have been a lot more common at their time and they might have learned to spot them if they see both parts of the bond together. I also wonder if Harry will help with the potion, considering that he's been trained by Salazar and knows a lot more than he lets on for now. I'm also looking forward to the meeting of Harry and the Flamels.
Well, continue soon, please!
Ebenbild
staar chapter 46 . 12/9/2016
man harry is so smart he knew that they were alive !nice that they are good people cause I've read story of them being bad o bad o bad pls. enough of the bitch ! thanks so much for the update :):))
nyx-p1e chapter 46 . 12/8/2016
Cool chapter, I love the Flamel's! Looking forward to seeing Severus and Harry interact with them as a couple (I imagine it won't be too hard for them to figure out the truth). Also, I can't wait to see Harry and Severus' reactions when they figure out Harry is pregnant :D

While I've very much enjoyed the latter parts of this story, with Severus and Harry's relationship and Dumbledore's exposure, it feels a bit like Voldemort has been ignored. Has he just been quiet since Harry's escape, planning his next move? Also, how did Voldy manage to break the wards at Privet Drive in the first place? It's been the impetuous for quite a lot of things in the plot, but it was never really explained. Looking forward to your next update already! :)

Hope your family feels better soon! :)
PleiadesWolfe chapter 46 . 12/8/2016
As much as I don't like Ginny, I'm glad that they are starting to work on a cure for her and hopefully more will be illuminated about the wrongs that Dumbledore has committed.
2,804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »