Reviews for Haunted Jaded Eyes
hzlanderson chapter 59 . 3/16/2022
'For a drink wizard' huh. I think this chapter (and most likely others) need further editing.
excessivelyperky chapter 65 . 3/11/2022
Excellent chapter! Great battle choreography, and glad that so many came through alive.

Nice last minute arrival by the Vendicatori, too.

Yes, the Slytherins who stayed out of the battle will have some adjusting to do (to be fair, not all the Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws joined in either, but of course nobody will remember them, right?).

Harry and Severus and Willow are alive and will be together out in the open now.

And I suggest Hermione will find something to do in the next few months; I worked right up to the day with both of my babies. And I'm sure Molly will teach Hermione all the baby and housekeeping spells, so she's not stuck doing everything Muggle style. Once the baby is past the Cry Every Two Hours For No Reason stage, I suggest that Hermione will find something to do to help with the family budget.
excessivelyperky chapter 64 . 2/21/2022
Oh, how wonderful!

And I hope you are able to recover everything.

So good to see the baby being born!
snapecastle96 chapter 55 . 2/10/2022
He only took 1 pain potion that was supposed to wear off soon once he got into the chamber you didn’t mention him being healed. Just thought you might want to know about the plot gap.

Also myrtle was a ravenclaw not a slytherin

Keep up good work
Gottahavemyncis chapter 67 . 1/30/2022
Wonderful, this has been a wonderful story, you deserve a standing ovation! And much thanks, I've thoroughly enjoyed it!
Aathi chapter 67 . 1/28/2022
Awww this is so beautiful and sweet and pure
excessivelyperky chapter 63 . 1/9/2022
Actually, Severus could have popped down there several times a day; even if he was only gone for five minutes 'to visit the loo' in top time, he could have been down there for hours in 'down time'.

Though someone needs a plan to take out Voldemort fairly soon, the Order is useless and the Ministry even worse.
excessivelyperky chapter 62 . 12/12/2021
You would think a woman who has already shown she can have pureblood children would be in more demand, not less-how many pureblood families are dying out? Ginny should be a well-courted widow when that time comes.

But yes, it's time Harry went into hiding for his own safety (and given his accidental magic, everyone else's). Since he'll be down there a month for a day, he shouldn't be absent from Hogwarts' timeline for very long.

As for Ginny, eh, she needs to grow up. I hope Molly makes her care for the infants as much as possible; that might help.
novatriumphs5891 chapter 67 . 11/23/2021
I absolutely love reading your work. I do have to ask though, did Harry sell the Daily Prophet? I know he had purchased it previously in chapter 53.
excessivelyperky chapter 61 . 10/30/2021
Actually, Snape does know what it's like to be forced into silence-that happened after he was nearly eaten by a werewolf.

Here's a thought, Remus could disappear around the full moon for a couple of days and leave a note for Minerva that he had a particularly bad time-she would cover for him for that.
nightpurr1 chapter 67 . 9/25/2021
I went back and restarted this story all over this time to the end.
Yes that is right I liked it so much I have read this at least 4 times from start to its ending at that point. I really enjoyed it each time.
The planned battle I didn't really understand it sounded like it was going to be Harry, Sev and Ron against Tom and any death eaters there. Which could of been very bad if Tom had call his death eaters to view it. I didn't expect the battle to go the way it did. I wish you would of left and completed answer to way their surprise help was there. I guess I can guess tho. Over all great story as you always do. Thanks for the time and effort you give.
Thanks for the entertainment
Nightpurr
Wayne M B chapter 67 . 8/27/2021
Fantastic story loved reading it
Thanks for the enjoyable read
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 7/28/2021
God, Severus, you might want to stop relying on Dumbledore, he'd get all his faithful minions killed with his 'for the greater good' bullshit he spouts. Also I hate dumbledore, he's sort of the reason (other than Voldermort of course) that Harry's life was ruined because of a prophecy. Instead of letting Harry have a normal life, he didn't like that Harry was powerful even as a baby, so he had Trawlaney (or however her last name is spelt), to forge a prophecy to have him kill the dark lord, if you really think about it; is actually Dumbledore himself, because he wanted harry's fortune and titles. He created Lord Voldermort by placing him repeatedly in a abusive orphanage even though Tom had asked to stay at Hogwarts. Of course the asshole that Dumbledore is refused. And he did the same mistake with Harry as well, by placing him in a muggle family he knew would be abusive to him. So I wouldn't be surprised if he turned dark at least a dark grey at best.
excessivelyperky chapter 60 . 7/23/2021
When someone said Macnair would be tortured to death by Voldemort, my first impulse was 'you say that like it's a bad thing'. But yes, he would probably end up saying enough of something to get our heroes in more trouble than they're already in.

And Snape's solution is probably the correct one anyway.

I have a bad feeling about who's going to get to bell the cat (put the cuffs on Voldie). Anyway to convince Lucius or Narcissa to do it?
Drakena chapter 19 . 7/22/2021