Reviews for Haunted Jaded Eyes
Valentina chapter 19 . 7/22/2021
Hello. Your story is missing some pieces, the marriage contract just to name an example, but apart from the rest the story is overwhelming. Correct soon please.
loveprass chapter 10 . 5/28/2021
At this point everyone is pisses at the death eaters for having all the fun with the dursleys
BuscandoEuphoria chapter 9 . 5/17/2021
Honestly mate , the story is fine and is good sev/harry stuff but your prose leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea. At points you seem to be spot on with how english people speak and your prose is fluid and engaging , but then at random moments (especially when narrating severus snape) your writing sounds distinctly american and it just seems to toss me right out of the story . Good luck out there , this one isn't for me though.
excessivelyperky chapter 59 . 4/28/2021
Excellent transitional chapter. And I feel for Ron, I really do, I'm a Boston Red Sox fan (it was a mightly long time in the desert from 1967 to 2004).

And I am a little surprised that Macnair doesn't try a bit of fisticuffs, but it's probably just as well.
FanficYoshi chapter 34 . 4/8/2021
What the absolute hell. Ginny/Dumbledore! Jesus. Does anyone know how to do a memory charm? I kinda need it after this chapter.
Stacy Damato chapter 67 . 4/1/2021
I love this story hope to see what happens next
excessivelyperky chapter 58 . 3/28/2021
Good chapter; yes, the cuffs are a possible solution, and Nurmengard a good place. Of course, it's a pity that Lockhart can't put a Global Obliviate on Voldie, but you can't have everything.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 67 . 3/19/2021
Wonderful ... Wonderful...Wonderful

Keep writing as life allows
Silkylove13 chapter 67 . 3/16/2021
Loved every minute of the story, just like all your others. I hope you continue to be inspired to write such amazing creations. Now to continue reading and catching up on the rest of them :)
someofusarereachingforstardust chapter 67 . 3/11/2021
I loved this! Thank you
Stacey's Universe chapter 67 . 3/9/2021
Im sure ive read this one before to an extent... But reading it again reminded me how much i love the Snape/Harry relationship wagon )
excessivelyperky chapter 57 . 2/20/2021
Yes, Minerva should know that if she fired Snape, he and Harry would be dancing out in the parking lot in half an hour.

Excellent explanation to Minerva, though, and she finally got it in her head that dissing either partner would not turn out well.

And yeah, Hermione must have been super busy not to notice that Remus hasn't been 'ill'; given that she was probably a smidge traumatized in PoA too, you'd think she'd have that on her autoscheduler.
excessivelyperky chapter 56 . 2/7/2021
Minerva passing out would be funny...ok, it is funny.

But she'll recover soon enough and yell at them for not telling her sooner. I have faith.
Izu-nyan chapter 34 . 2/4/2021
I dunno if I'm the only one but I'm absolutely disgusted at this part. No offense to the writer but imagining Dumbledore and Ginny doing the 'deed' is absolutely disgusting. If it weren't for the plot, I would've skip this chapter already. I need brain bleach T_T
Harryliada chapter 67 . 1/21/2021
Bonjour de France.
Merci d'avoir terminé cette histoire qui sort de l'ordinaire. Bon courage pour la suite .
3,957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »