Reviews for Human Contact
LoneWolfsRage chapter 25 . 2/15
Please continue
ghostpoet chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
And... fin.

Such a shame you haven't updated...
Igornerd chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Aaw, too bad this story has been abandoned.
It's an interesting read.
DocSlendy chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Please update this! I need this!
Crinsomtear chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
I guess you aren't going to updating anytime soon? And I was really enjoying the book too! Anyway, good job, really enjoyed the plot and story line. Very glad Naruto has some friends he can rely on :D
TheKaiSenpai chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Work on your spelling and grammar please. Or at least get someone to do it for you. It's very distracting and frankly, it isn't good. This is a good idea for a story, but executed in a low amateur way.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
intriguing
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
This... is really good, I especially loved the comment " You were being a baby". That was great, never saw that one coming. (which in and of itself is very unusual to me at this point) Great job!
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Yeah I like the early reveal, that bull crap of keeping a new power that naruto gets in a story a secret from everyone dragging on and on gets OLD really REALLY fast!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Nice to see you don't have sakura being a rabid fangirl that's foaming at the mouth and brain diseased, it really gets old reading that stuff over and over again.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
I enjoy this story very much (and understand how you feel). It's well written, aside from some spelling errors here and there.
At first I felt like the characters were a bit ooc, but you've made it all work in your fic! Nice writing, keep it up! I anxiously await the next update
Lady Nyshah chapter 5 . 8/3/2014