Reviews for Human Contact
Chrissie0770 chapter 25 . 5/8
I just read this story and thought it was fabulous. What a great defense to give to Naruto. I looked at your profile and it looks like you haven't been on site in many many years. I hope that one day you are able to finish this. I would love to read more. But thank you for the part of the story you have written.
Paladin02 chapter 7 . 4/7
I just read the last scene and pictured it I'm my head, how kakashi stands nearby reading while naruto is being tortur eh trained and shouting about the flames of youth when I imagined what kakashis reaction would be like if he heard from the other side of Konoha Maito Gais scream about a person beeing so youthful. I couldn't stop laughing, thank you
kintsu chapter 3 . 11/2/2020
Kakashi holding Naruto's hand and willingly experiencing all of his pain was so touching, I'm soft-
kintsu chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
Ahhh, this is interesting! I haven't seen this concept before, excited to read the next chapter!
salvatorre chapter 25 . 8/15/2020
please update
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 11 . 4/21/2020
Amazing
Wolfen-Fumiko4657 chapter 14 . 12/24/2019
x
falsepermanence chapter 7 . 11/23/2019
ugh i hate whenever i find a fic that sets up a huge character change for naruto but never follow through with it in the rest of the fic.

just like sasuke stopped being a bright little boy after his family was murdered, childhood trauma has a huge impact on children. in this fic, naruto has been experiencing trauma since birth, the entire village has physically assaulted him for years and he was literally stabbed and set on fire at different points while he was just a toddler/child. you'd think that would have a bigger impact on his psyche but nope, he's still goofy doofy as people love to write him. the psychology just doesn't make sense.

it makes it seem like the trauma is just there so naruto can have a reason to hide what he looks like from his peers and have a big secret to reveal for shockies later. i want psychological processes of childhood to actually be applied when writing about these things because naruto's character wouldn't be this way if his childhood was so traumatic. there would at least be more distrust of adults if that was the case.

the effect of trauma is literally the backbone of the naruto series. kakashi's character turned out the way he is because the trauma of his grief has been ruling him for years—his grief over his father, his grief over his team, etc. gaara becomes an avid murderer because of the trauma of his uncle trying to kill him and his village treating him like a monster. that's one of the first stories we get in the series. SASUKE is obsessed with revenge because his brother traumatized him. the effects of trauma, especially for children, are all over this series yet no one seems to get it right in the fics that try to tackle similar things. in canon, these characters become slaves to their trauma against their will for years. it's the same in real life. that's what i want to read as well if people are going to tackle these hard topics.

this is basically just a crack fic with some random and nonsensical childhood trauma thrown in for fun.

side note: why would kakashi even tell sakura and sasuke where he lives if he didn't want naruto's and his relationship to be exposed. for people who apparently want to keep it a secret, they're not trying very hard (which, looks bad on kakashi especially as a ninja when keeping serious secrets are literally his job).
Alexmicheals chapter 21 . 7/17/2019
please continue this story.
Dyinginside79 chapter 7 . 6/29/2019
Seriously one of the best Naruto Fanfics I've ever read...and naruto's and kakashi's father son relationship in this fic is amazing
Dyinginside79 chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
Omg this is so good please continue it
SkullVenom chapter 25 . 3/6/2019
needs to be continued
Alexmicheals chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Please continue the story. I really will like to know the end of this story. I am really curious and it is killing me not knowing.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2019
Please, please, PLEASE don't let Naruto crush on Sakura. Literally any other girl but her! D:
Anime100 chapter 25 . 10/7/2018
This is truly interesting to read; please update very soon

Will Sasuke choose to say in Konoha or go to orochimaru for power?
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »