Reviews for Human Contact
Jeanne chapter 7 . 9/29
BEST. FANFIC . EVER! I was searching for this for a month after I forgot what it was called author-san I love you so much thank you for being born please make another one I am so enjoying your work! ;)
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/31
ooh this is very interesting and different from other fics i have read. i'm already excited to see where this goes, how Naruto deals with this defense mechanism the Kyuubi gifted to him and how much that 'gift' affects others.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun~!
giboh92 chapter 25 . 8/3
LoneWolfsRage chapter 25 . 2/15
Please continue
aanthony chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
And... fin.

Such a shame you haven't updated...
Igornerd chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Aaw, too bad this story has been abandoned.
It's an interesting read.
DocSlendy chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Please update this! I need this!
Crinsomtear chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
I guess you aren't going to updating anytime soon? And I was really enjoying the book too! Anyway, good job, really enjoyed the plot and story line. Very glad Naruto has some friends he can rely on :D
TheKaiSenpai chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Work on your spelling and grammar please. Or at least get someone to do it for you. It's very distracting and frankly, it isn't good. This is a good idea for a story, but executed in a low amateur way.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
This... is really good, I especially loved the comment " You were being a baby". That was great, never saw that one coming. (which in and of itself is very unusual to me at this point) Great job!
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Yeah I like the early reveal, that bull crap of keeping a new power that naruto gets in a story a secret from everyone dragging on and on gets OLD really REALLY fast!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Nice to see you don't have sakura being a rabid fangirl that's foaming at the mouth and brain diseased, it really gets old reading that stuff over and over again.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »