Reviews for Human Contact
Jacob chapter 16 . 8/13
Ashiteru for making this story
KuroNeko246 chapter 25 . 6/30
I am in love with this story! You had me hooked from the first paragraph. I hope to see more of this story in the future.

You're writing is so clean too. Keep up the good work!
BankruptSamurai chapter 4 . 4/30
So far, I like it. Even if Naruto's pretty close to his canon self you've managed to find a way - his "ultimate defense", if you will - to make it likeable. Plus, how can you not love a Naruto who's so damn similar to Rogue? Awesome, man.

Only nitpick is how Naruto repeatedly refers to Kakashi as "Kashi" and without any of the expected honorifics. I'll admit that "Kaka" and "Kaka-sensei" isn't much better in terms of nicknames, but at the very least it's familiar. Doesn't really matter, though. Still enjoying the story.
sharmahomanshu chapter 25 . 3/31
Update please!?
this chapter has a bunch of warning sines. I have seen good ones with these before so Ill give it a shot.
devils summery: civilian bashing leads to magicaly enforced ptsd symptoms
Dragonjek chapter 18 . 1/12
"and he really didn't like that thieving Sharingan of Sasuke's much either"
"I must have missed the chapter on honor in the shinobi handbook."
"What Naruto understands is that you are willing to do anything it takes to win."

Hy. Po. Cri. Sy.
Especially considering that Naruto admitted to fighting dirty before. He also blackmails people and is a thief himself.
Shinobi are *supposed* to cheat. Using the techniques of allies means he's that much stronger, that much more likely to survive, that much more useful to the village, and that much more capable of keeping his teammates alive. Not using an advantage is foolish-like Naruto avoiding using his clones to learn quicker when he knows he can. Not using a _natural_ advantage is even worse.
The Sharingan IS a tool-the Swiss Army Knife of bloodlines. To defeat enemies, to defend allies, to quickly learning the techniques for mundane tasks like sewing... all of these aren't only what it *can* be used for, but what it *should* be used for. Ninja aren't fair. They don't play fair, they don't fight fair, and if they think fairness will be shown by the enemy then they're going to die really fast. Copying still requires the Uchiha to put in significant practice so they can use it effectively, and so they can recall it at the same speed they do techniques learned normally; battle requires fast reactions, and if you're remembering something that happened months ago it'll take a moment to recall unless you've drilled it into yourself. Considering muscle memory, this goes doubly so for taijutsu.
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 1/12
One hundred punches and kicks for each side? That's well within what ordinary human beings can do for martial arts training, particularly someone who's actually devoted themselves to it. Maito Gai levels would be a thousand each.
Jeanne chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
BEST. FANFIC . EVER! I was searching for this for a month after I forgot what it was called author-san I love you so much thank you for being born please make another one I am so enjoying your work! ;)
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
ooh this is very interesting and different from other fics i have read. i'm already excited to see where this goes, how Naruto deals with this defense mechanism the Kyuubi gifted to him and how much that 'gift' affects others.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun~!
giboh92 chapter 25 . 8/3/2015
LoneWolfsRage chapter 25 . 2/15/2015
Please continue
colouredthinking chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
And... fin.

Such a shame you haven't updated...
Igornerd chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Aaw, too bad this story has been abandoned.
It's an interesting read.
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »