Reviews for Human Contact
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
"How many times do I have to tell you I am not emo?"

That made me laugh out loud. XD

Therapy? I thought the mental woes of most of the cast indicated social services and psychological help were sorely lacking in the world of "Naruto."

LOL So mean of Kakashi.
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I love both of the reasons you have Sasuke hang around Naruto.

Aw! Poor Kiba!

Wait...in alphabetical order, Naruto would be one of the first while Ino would be one of the last. U is the fifth letter of the alphabet in Japanese while Ya is the 36th. XD

I hadn't really thought about it before, but there's almost zero interaction between Ino and Naruto in the series, so that little scene was nice to read.

Aw! There's something sad about Ibiki's indirect self-deprecation.

You're right, Naruto's empathy and compassion are what make him who he is, what make him special and not just some other powerful ninja.
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I like that it's finally gotten to the part where there's more dialog than narration. Sakura and Ino felt very true to character and very much 13.
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
His new outfit makes him sound like an Aburame. I've always thought Shino should be able to relate to Naruto, since they've both possessed something within them since birth that causes others to fear and avoid them.

It has always bothered me that Kakashi focused so much on Sasuke when Naruto was the child of his master. I like this more.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
It's sad this seems incomplete, but I figured, with this many reviews, I should give it a try, anyway. I like the defense mechanisms; they make perfect sense. The end was very compelling and makes me wonder how things will play out.
Haitorei chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Great chapter
Haitorei chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG SO CUTEEEEE KAWAIIIII 333
Haitorei chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Aww, cute )
pandapple7 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
loved what happened near the ending...cute!
pandapple7 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
aww cute chapter! and love sakura here! it's a nice take on her compared to her in the earlier stages of the manga :)
pandapple7 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
really loving this!
pandapple7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i love love love this! so far it's been a great first chapter! wonderful writing, great fluidity, and the description of naruto's background and growth has me connecting with him even more!
ImmortalWar chapter 25 . 6/22/2011
wow...more soon ok?
Arvarno chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
You know, usually I hate the "Naruto gets horribly abused" kind of plot.

Why? Because it doesn't make sense. As a Namikaze he's useful politically and would have a bigger pull than even Uchiha. As a jinchuuriki he's potentially the greatest weapon of the village, or their greatest nightmare if he turns against Konoha but manages to survive. If he dies, the Kyuubi will be reborn somewhere and that'll be an incredible mess. And from the latest manga we know people couldn't be just ignorant, because jinchuuriki have been around for a long time, and Kushina was one. As the son of a hokage, who was a great friend of seveal very important and still alive people, it's absolutely inexcusable that they wouldn't have him taken care of. And then was the Fourth's request for him to be seen as a hero. Overall no matter how people see him, weapon or son of Hokage, there's no way he would be left to get beaten up and feed from trash cans. He's too useful for that.

But, I think I can ignore that in this case because this story pretty much requires such treatment, no matter how unrealistic it might seem to me. And it creates interesting dynamics. He's got more pain in his life than Sasuke does and can demonstrate it to him. Sakura unlike in many other fics, doesn't just go "Sasuke sucks, Naruto awesome" and jump into a romance. His condition makes it so that she has to make a serious effort to get there. Kakashi is unusually competent, but well done. I appreciate that Anko doesn't get the parent role here, she makes for interactions that I don't particularly like in that role. And so on.

You're an excellent writer and it's a pity that this fic seems dead. I hope you pick it up again some day, because it looks quite unique. There are some things here I've not yet seen anywhere else.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 25 . 5/15/2011