Reviews for Human Contact
kagekitsune49 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow, that was cool. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
this was a great story and u better update son
bluebuff chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
They touched. A clear watershed for their soon to come relationship.

Or something of the sort.

Now all Naruto has to do during a fight his touch his opponent and hold on for dear life, and the fight's in the bag, which would be undeniably dull and boring. Thus, I'm hoping that it doesn't become the ultimate last-resort-will-always-win-weapon for Naruto. (His unwillingness to use it, and the fact that a quick touch is only a momentary distraction are good starts)
HinduGoddess chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
Aw, I love this chapter! You really mix the canon and the fiction well. Just a suggestion, maybe you could make Sasuke less of a jerk? It seemed that during this part in canon, he's just a emo with sarcasm, not quite a jerk, though. This was still a great chapter, update soon!
phoenix-hanyou chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
Hey I wanted to know a few things. You said Kakashi is immune to Naruto's bloodline, so dose that mean he doesn't fill any new pain when he touches Naruto like the claw wounds, or dose he have to experience those too? The other question I have is if you don't make it all they way through his pain when you touch him do you start where you left off if you touch him again or would you have to start all over again. It you don't know about the last part then I would say force to start over again would make him more untouchable especially as time goes on and the list of pains grows longer.
likes a good story chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
Great chapter. Well written.
missing-nin class-S chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
Again a very good chapter keep up the good work
Tim chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Great chapter, i was going for sakura seeing enough to faint or pass out, but still great chapter, hope you get into the zone again!
Amei-chan chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
TWENTY? How do you find the time? Anyway, this was an awesome chapter, yet I'm sad that I've read all the chapters so far... So, for the first time in a review for this fic, I pleed, update! Yeah, you heard me, pleeding...
Boejangles chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
Aw Sasuke always does something stupid doesnt he? (refering to the author comment not the chapter)

I liked the father son momment and also Sakura's reaction to all this. It was very well written. Thanx for a great chapter looking forward to more.
Amei-chan chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
I think that that it was a good way to have the rest of Team 7 find out about about Naruto's 'bloodline'. And I like the name.
Amei-chan chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
This chapter made me laugh so hard... Well, not REALLY because then everyone in the house would stare at me, but STILL... Really great chapter...
AppleSundays chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
haha too think naruto was actually a wimp ;]

how funny :D
Amei-chan chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Sorry for not reviewing last chapter; I couldn't think of anythig to say. Anyway, I liked the bell test a lot, and I can't wait to see what Kakashi's (full) plan is...
Amei-chan chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
You don't need great fight scenes... I cheat and have character thoughts and dialogue during not-so-important fights... just saying... And if you're looking for jutsu, most of them are on wikipedia
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »