Reviews for Human Contact
Alori Kesi Aldercy chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
Well, I picked up your story recently and I'm liking it pretty well. The idea to make Naruto untouchable is very creative, it certainly forces quite a bit of change in his life.

In any case, I'll be keeping up with your fic from now on and I look forward to more. )

-Alori
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
I'm truly enjoying your fic. It's so different from other fics. You are doing a very good job in writing it. I can't wait to read more.
jere7782 chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
as always great chapter.

love the interaction with sakura and naruto when she felt the shoulder pain.

I would hate to see what she thinks of all the previous pain if she wants to beable to touch him later.

Love the developments!
Denim88 chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
Bravo on another wonderful chapter yooso. Heheh, you're not helping the situation with that brief encounter with Sakura. Good job at teasing the audience. I must say, I like how you did the chapter with Zabuza. It was different, but still stayed with the original story. I can only wonder what will happen when they next meet with Haku as well. Okay time for one question, and I may be getting WAY ahead of myself. You already were kind to answer my previous question, so here it goes: Will this go into the Sound and Sand invasion, because if so, Gaara and Naruto are definitely going to have an epic battle, considering how they each show deal/show their pain in different ways. I can see it now, Gaara reliving memories...ah shoot, there I go again. I got to stop doing that whole predicting thing, it's not helping you any. I won't hold it against you if you don't answer the question directly. I'll look for clues in the story if all else fails. I plan continuing my stories once I get a word processor on my laptop. My readers have been waiting for too long. If you read them, please tell me what you think. Well, keep at the great work, so far I've got you as my number one most anticipated story to read. Ugh, sorry for another long review, I got to stop that too. Later!
Havock chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
interesting, needs more chapters!
rickp2006 chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
hey, great chapter, and i think sakura in this story is awesome, especially at the end there with how she could relieve the tension after she touched him. cant wait for next chapter.

hope you update soon :D
FreeTheKyuubi chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
Hello foolish one. I have decided to tell you that your story is terrible. It has no origionality, lacks plot, and is over all...

"Kyuubi! What the hell are you doing on my laptop?" FTK yells.

"Gah, nothing, nothing at all!" Kyuubi tried to close the Laptop but FTK stopped it just in time.

"You sure seem shifty for doing nothing. Are you getting on those beastiality sights after I told you to stay...off..." FTK's eyes widen at what he reads.

"You bastard what the hell do you think your doing?"

"Getting my revenge since you wont let me eat his soul."

"You god damned furry bastard!" FTK quickly hops on the laptop.

IGNORE EVERYTHING THE KYUUBI WROTE! YOUR STORY IS GREAT PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

FTK turns away from the computer and glares at Kyuubi. "I'm going to make you pay for trying to make him think I didn't like the story."

"Ha, what do you think you can do to me, foolish one?"

"Have you forgotten Kyuubi? I'm an author. We have powers beyond imagination." Kyuubi pales as FTK pulls out a pencil and pad of paper and begins to write. The area around the fox begins to shimmer and he finds himself back in a very familiar cage.

"Ha, if this is the best he's got then I don't know why I was...Wait, what are the speakers on the ceiling for?" The speakers suddenly rang out with the most horrifying thing the Kyuubi had ever heard.

'So tell me what you want, what you really really want. I'll tell you what I want what I really really want...'

"NO!"
Katana King chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
this is a great chapter and i can't wait till the next chapter.
Lord Cain55 chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
That was a great chapter. I'm going to read it again later. You are a great writer.
Fishy Crackers chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
theres only a few stories i usually call royalty, but this one deserves the title!
Firefly-the-Wolf chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
0.0...don't stop writing. this is good. hurry up. _

Wolf
remnantsofsanity chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
cool story, written well ]
Switchblade237 chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Very well done indeed! A very intriguing idea, the thought of not being able to touch others. I think you kept the characters very close to their original forms (with some tasteful and necessary changes :) ), and your plotline is quite captivating. I can't wait to see where this is going!
Boejangles chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
-blushes- aw shucks .

I liked the chapter and that they know. Its good to know since they are a team. I just hope Sasuke doesnt try anything stupid. Looking forward to more.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
Wow. Now this goes along with the stories that shall be remember in all of fan fiction. Also personally for me I think it is one of the type of stories I wanted to read here on GREAT JOB!

Waiting patiently for the next chpater!
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »