Reviews for Human Contact
Fishy Crackers chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
that was so... freakin... cool... SAY ELLO TO UR NEW FAN! im putting this on story alert! COOL!
missing-nin class-S chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
now the question is weather susake or sakura will force naruto to touch them in the next chapter. Oh I can't wait. excellent chapter. update soon please
MtSarx chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
this is so awesome the plot is well put togeather
Silvera Sea chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
Ah I love the interaction between Naruto and Kakashi. You realy pull that relationship off without any flaws. Please update soon
loves a good story chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
Great chapter as usual.
Katana King chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
this story is amazing and I hope you can update this soon.
ArticEmbers chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
WOW this story is great please continue soon_
ALKHDLKH chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
The impromptu revealing of his powers turned out well for being impromptu. Also, the reactions of his teammates was exactly what i thought it would be. This chapter was awesome and i hope you update soon!
Library's Poltergeist chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
You used my idea... Yay! Hm, So that's where the demon brothers went, but... Who was guarding the camp?

Haku: I was.

But...

Haku: Don't worry, the leaf nin are fine.

And their client?

Haku: Um, he remembered that he had some urgent business with Gatou... He told me to convey his apologies for running off like that...

Uh-huh...
Hououza chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
Mangificent chapter.

That was in truth unexpected, that he would reveal so much at that pint but then again perhaps it will aid them in understanding their teammate and help stronger bonds to form.

Still Sasuke most of all interested me. What would he do if he passed the trial of Naruto's life? Would that change his outlook or simply send him further down a dark path.

I look forwards to seeing how this develops.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
HinduGoddess chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
So we know why he can't be touched. It seems he revealed practically everything except the Kyuubi. I love how you have the perfect balance between humor and angst. Update soon!
snowecat chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
I'm shocked. This is one of the most unique powers-of-Naruto stories I've ever read. You are to be commended. On a different note, you need to watch your homonyms. The earlier chapters have a few messed-up words here and there. I can't wait to see what happens with Zabuza and Haku. You're definately an author to watch.
rickp2006 chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
hey, great chapter, it was very interesting. cant wait for next chapter.

hope you update soon :D
srprasanna chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
hope the next update comes soon
Cyber-Porygon chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
you know this is a great setup with that ability of naruto though if i had thought of it i would also add rogue's ability so that naruto could see into the others memory
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »