Reviews for Human Contact
bluebuff chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Sakura and Sasuke are going to get an eyeful next chapter, aren't they?

I like where the story is going so far, it's one of the better fics that deviate from alternate paths from the canon... did that sentence make sense at all?
darkdopple chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
well now it's time for team 7 to begin their missions, so are ya going to keep the wave country arc the same or add something different?
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
IT'S TOO SHORT I WANT MORE!
Lord Cain55 chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Great chapter. I like the way you used Kakashi's book as hostage.
ryu chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
you did a very good job with the first chapter. I look forward to reading the rest of your story. Im not surprised that one of your storys was able to keep me from playing wow LOL. You have talent with writing you should stick with it.
likes a good story chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Well done. Got a few chuckles out of that one.
jere7782 chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
AW... MAN! I CANT WAIT to see what kashi does to naruto!

great job!

i cant wait to read more!
Catvenger chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
LMAO! I WONDER WAT KAKASHI HAS PLANNED!
jere7782 chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
great stuff!

i am curious about his fighting though. with all the clothes and fast movements. Naruto will be something. And if he cant land hits, he can take off his gloves when he goes to punch someone that initial shot will be enough to hit or kill someone.

good job!

cant wait to see how it goes...
Catvenger chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
GO NARUTO! WOHO! PLEASE UPDATE SON I LOVE THIS STORY! i wonder if narutu will meet up wit kyubbi face to face and demand for him to take away his curse...or something! whatever! update son!
Xilibrius chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
I found myself enjoying this story imensly the premise and the wriging are really good and i look forward to more so i'm gonna go ahead and add this to my story alert list.

keep up the good work.
bamboopanda chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Hahahaha! Sasuke so is emo! I love his little outbursts about how he's not, and your comparison of him to a cockatoo. And yay for HinaKiba!

Wonderful work again! I always look forward to your next update. )

And sorry about my incomplete review for the previous chapter. I forgot that dislikes links to other sites, so here it again with spaces to preserve it:

ww w. web dico ko ku /ko ku tx tg .h tml
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Sounds reasonably well written despite the fact that the whole 'Naruto gets knocked around by the village thing' is well used (not quite worn out) havent been able to read the whole thing (check profile if you want an explanation) but all in all I think you've done a good job. I will be reading your other chapters.
rickp2006 chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
great chapter, it sucks that you cant update as quickly anymore.
Grand Admiral Gin chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Another good chapter. Considering how different everything is, I think that the test will be interesting. To be honest, most fics don't change the characters around and yet keep them to being at least a little in character, but you're doing a good job. I look forward to your next chapter. Good luck~
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »