Reviews for Human Contact
I Am Rolf chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
not bad keep it up
HinduGoddess chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Yay, you updated! I love the part where they suggest Sasuke shoule go back to therapy. Genius! Update soon!
Boejangles chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Glad you like my name. It was a pretty good chapter. I'm glad Sasuke isnt comletely closed off and Sakura isnt comletely obsessed. Looking forward to more.
Lord Cain55 chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Great chapter.

As for the shadow contract.

One would have complete control over the shadows, to use them in any way, wether for attack, defence, or anything else. You know Kakuzu right? Similar to his tentacles.
teamkyubi13 chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
hmm, another interesting chapter. It is a pity you wont be able to update as fast anymore, but such is life. First of i will comment on how sasuke seems to be 'lighter' than normal but it is ok. The chapter seemed a tiny bit rushed but still really good. An finally the comedy at the end was a nice touch to end a solid chapter

~TK13
darkdopple chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Well I really enjoyed your fic, glad I found it I've been having a hard time finding interesting naruto fics to read where the pairing is narusaku. I'm gonna take a wild guess here, but i'm guessing that sooner or later sakura will touch naruto's skin and she'll have to deal with the consequences, but she gets through it like kakashi did,well she might not hold on as long
RockSoap chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
cant wait till the next chapter.
Darkide chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
I really like your story it brings a new light to something good. I have read a few fan-fics and most seem to follow the same lines as others, but yours is a new twist, course I could just be an idiot and have no sense. (My bet is on the latter more than the former, lol) I really, really liked your A/N at the end of chapter 4 because it was when I read that I saw that you were trying to go for something I haven't read about Naruto before. I am a new writer working on my first fic right now so I don't have anything yet. I also agree with Naruto should get the girl that he wants, regardless what others say. I'm glad to hear that you like happy stories (happy endings the only way to go) but you have done an amazing job with the characters so far. I dare say this is one of the best things I've read in awhile. It sucks that you have to go to school because I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and like it says in my profile.

Mercy is the sign of a great man... I'm just ok.

Peace

It's just you and me Jim, kinda pathetic ain't it.
Amala Eve chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
I must say that this was another great chapter. One of the few stories out their that I can't wait to be updated. Well I'm not sure about what else I could say that would portray how much I love your story so I will be going now.
imsooobored chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
lol I didn't know there was a pairing. anyways good story and looking forward to your next chapter
likes a good story chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Just update when can. Good introduction Kakashi did. I'm guessing that Naruto is not going to tell them that he's living with Kakashi for a while. Probably a good idea.
teamkyubi13 chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
very interesting concept you have for this story. It seems like it will shape into a good story as it rolls on. I found it funny walks around in the buff to get a healthy skin tone.

~TK13
suzako chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
I prefer DarkNaruto, but he'd be compeltely ooc XDD Nice chapter, i see you're following the original storyline, so I expect to see chunnin exams, orochi and stuff. I'm very curious to know how naruto's ability will work on Gaara... :3
someguy chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
This is a story with great potential, and don't worry about the action scenes. Personally, action via text isn't that great to begin with, but I'm a big fan of characterization. Keep up the good work.
Arkeus chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
interesting, though ino is not that shallow either...she is just shallow enough not to care about naruto, but i don't think she will mock him.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »