Reviews for Human Contact
Arkeus chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
very good.

i am enjoying this a lot, though i am kind of sad you don't like sakura...hope you do her justice :p
Arkeus chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
pretty good :-)

let's see how you go with this!
Thundereaper chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Great story.
Zenithar chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
While I personally am not a fan whatsoever of NArusaku I stumbled upon your fic in a c2 and I think I have found one of but a handful of potential narusaku's in it. It was a nice read though. And as much as I'd love to boost your review count by reviewing multiple chapters i decided a reviews for the latest would be most appropriate.
bamboopanda chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
. Sorry for randomly commenting twice, but I wanted to mention that, according to how the other Naruto jutsu are romanized, "saigonoshinpan" (by suggestion from the chapter 4 review) would most likely be spelt "Saigo no Shinpan". Just in case you didn't want a very long word...
bamboopanda chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Yes, I'm back again!

Good to know that even without the ability to have human contact Naruto is still as kind-hearted and loyal as ever. And great way of working in the original plot! Your talent continues to amaze me! You've inspired me to finish, or at least attempt to finish my own fanfic!

Oh, and in response to your "question" my suggestion is "Saigonoshinpan" (最後の審判: "the last judgment"). And if not, there's a wonderful site I found that translates English words to Japanese and kanji, as well as giving you examples/definitions. Here's the link, I hope it helps
Rinn Brandt chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Ability name: Bachiatari Sonzai- Cursed Existence

What do you think about the name?

Usually, when I create jutsus, I make a name in English, then use this translator site to find the Japanese name. Just remove all spaces in the lettering.

w. freedict onldict /jap. html

The site is pretty self-explanatory. This is very interesting. An original idea is hard to find nowadays... Hurry with the next chapter!

TTFN

Rinn _
Boejangles chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
I love the character developmnt going on.

Okay well there's: kutsuuwoyawarageru- which means 'to relive a person's pain'

but that is kind of long so there is also: Kagyaku- which simply means 'causing pain'

Well hope that helps, if not good luck!
rickp2006 chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
great chapter, cant wait for next one.
HinduGoddess chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
This is possibly one of the best stories I have ever read. You have Naruto's pain down perfectly, but just wondering, are you going to show the personality of the Naruto we're used to? Update soon!
Requateer chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
This is truly a very unique and amazing story. I love the way you protray Naruto and I enjoy your writing style as well. I can't wait for the next update!
Amala Eve chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
A very unique story with a well written plot and everyone is in character makes for a very happy reader! It is always nice to come across a story like this and you are doing a great job. Keep it up!

JadedDiamond
RockSoap chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
hey, great chapter, cant wait for the next update. i also think you'll like my story, why dont u click on my profile and go check it out!
narutofanx100 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This is interesting...im gonna keep up with this one.
Mod Soul 792 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007