Reviews for Human Contact
Gene Hunter chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
A very nice chapter. I rather like how you showed how Merciful Naruto is. Makes me wonder what he'll be like later on when the going gets tough.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Wow, this is one of the very few well written stories I've read all summer. Well done, everyone's in character, nothings been rushed, and I like the concept you got going on. Update soon!
Likes a good story chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Forgot to say, just don't rush it and you'll be fine.
Bro4sho chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Intresting, Intresting. Indeed. At first I thought you're fic was going to be a fallout, but... It's gotten my attention as something ORIGINAL.

Looking foward to later chapters.
Likes a good story chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
You are right, it does show a strength of character for Naruto. Wish I could help you with the Japanese stuff, but am not really that good with it. Keep up the good work.
Lord Cain55 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Great chapter. I love it. Just a thought, how about giving Naruto a shadow contract?
bamboopanda chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Haha! I was wondering missed part of the plot! I have you on story alert so I ended up reading chapter 3 when you posted it as chapter 2!

Amyways, you have an amazing talent for imagery and language. You're story follows so very smoothly, and I love how you aren't drawing out anything nor rushing the plot. Character interaction is quite realistic - it's nice to find a fanfic where the author keeps the characters true to themselves and yet is able to manipulate their actions into working for the development of the plot.

Kudos to you! I look forward to anything you write
darthwessel666 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Nice story, I think its very interesting, can see a outline for a good plot and a lot of sticky situations that his skin disease can help him out of. Your doing a good job and I hope you update soon!
Boejangles chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
T.T not like the resraunt. Anyways, good chapter. Looking forward to seeing how Naruto interacts with his class. Why does he cover his eyes, I mean who would touch his eyes?
RockSoap chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
wow. cant wait for the next update.
Gene Hunter chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
A nice story so far. This is the first time I have seen someone do this with Naruto.
Likes a good story chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Your story is more complete than Empathy, and I'm glad to see you share my opinion of villagers attacking Naruto after it becomes obvious that touching him in anyway causes them pain. It just didn't make sense to me, and you're right. Animals will avoid situations that hurt them eventually. Well written.
demons and adngels chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
cool update soon plz and thank-you!
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Good going, hope you update soon
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 2 . 8/1/2007