Reviews for Human Contact
loves a good story chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Yea, this one is definitely better than the other. Did a good job with his classmates too. Well done.
Lord Cain55 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Great chapter. I like it.
suzako chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh, that looks really interesting! I wanna read more! What about pairings? *-*
likes a good story chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You did a good job of presenting it and no you missed nothing. The introduction was better than the one for "Empathy" I think. Just don't have the villagers constantly attacking him after word gets around about his condition. That was the only real problem I had with the other. The author refers to Naruto getting attacked hundreds of times even after its obvious that touching him causes pain. I'd think it'd be more likely they would just start avoiding him even more, but thats me. Just update whenever you get the time.
bamboopanda chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh wow... Your description of Naruto's "priciples" is quite saddening. To not be able to touch another person... If there's one sense we need, it's touch. I look forward to your next update!
shagnasty214 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really liked the story and i thought it's great how you described Naruto's past without making it boring or sounding like you rushed through it. Next I'm guessing you're going to jump ahead till Naruto's like sixteen and then go from there. if not though, I think that would be a great part of the plot. Ja-ne!
anon chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I know what story ur talking about. The author doesn't have a good track record with updating or completing his/her stories. So I have no trouble with reading yours.
asdf chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
true it is like empathy, I hope it becomes naru/saku/ino though ahaha XD maybe you'll take how his team reacts to him in a diff way?
Lord Cain55 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Good story. Is this NaruSaku?
Maker of Arrows chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I think the story like your's is Empathy, by The Halfa Wannabe.

How do you think you will diverge from that story ... or just continue it?

-ma