Reviews for Human Contact
Lord Cain55 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I like the chapter before this and this one.
suzako chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
yay, it's Sakura! Great chapter, I liked how you put Kakashi and naruto's relationship! Infortunately I'll have to stay internet-less for the entire month, so I won't be able to read your fic for a while, but please, keep writing! Ja ne! :3
rickp2006 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
damn this story is awesome, i look forward to future updates.
yasuhiko chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Interesting story, can't wait too see what happens next!
Boejangles chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Man that sucks. Not being able to touch anyone sort of like that one girl on X-men.
shagnasty214 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
hehe i do like austin powers! so kakshi is going to be taking care of him hmm? thats certaintly interesting. so chappy 3 gonna be out soon? dont take too long on chapter four!
Meca Vegeta chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
cool
suzako chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
yay for kakashi! I can't stand kakashi-bashing, so I'm happy to see that he has a positive role in this ff! But, most of all, yay for narusaku! I can't wait to read more :D
mingling chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Sounds nice~!cant wait for another chapter xD
loves a good story chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Yea, this one is definitely better than the other. Did a good job with his classmates too. Well done.
Lord Cain55 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Great chapter. I like it.
suzako chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh, that looks really interesting! I wanna read more! What about pairings? *-*
likes a good story chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You did a good job of presenting it and no you missed nothing. The introduction was better than the one for "Empathy" I think. Just don't have the villagers constantly attacking him after word gets around about his condition. That was the only real problem I had with the other. The author refers to Naruto getting attacked hundreds of times even after its obvious that touching him causes pain. I'd think it'd be more likely they would just start avoiding him even more, but thats me. Just update whenever you get the time.
bamboopanda chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh wow... Your description of Naruto's "priciples" is quite saddening. To not be able to touch another person... If there's one sense we need, it's touch. I look forward to your next update!
shagnasty214 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really liked the story and i thought it's great how you described Naruto's past without making it boring or sounding like you rushed through it. Next I'm guessing you're going to jump ahead till Naruto's like sixteen and then go from there. if not though, I think that would be a great part of the plot. Ja-ne!
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 Next »