Reviews for Let's Elope Together!
animegleek chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
hiya! its animegleek..i'm just not logged in (too lazy..._

anyways...LOL! THAT WAS HILARIOUS...only I couldn't laugh loudly cause its already night...i love it!
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
NIOUXLAMB! YAYS!
Far-Fetched Imagineer chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
a true classic.

this is insanity, man!
FrauleinRose chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
XDD Gakuto and Shishido jeering? O_O Yagyuu's the Maid of Honor! XDD Jirou wants to marry Marui! XD
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
LMFAO!

Omfg...I'm going to die of laughter and it will be all YOUR fault
Thrill Pair-fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
YAYY! Niou married Lamb, how sweet!
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Goodness! I cannot say how I much love Lamb and Sanada!

Lamb and Niou got married! *cracks up* Now, where to get those pictures.. *evil grin*

This is one of the crack series I seriously enjoyed. I don't think I could ever get tired of Lamb and Sanada and Niou and everyone! xD

I don't want to think about the honeymoon. I might die from laughing too much. xD
Ara Hannan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh gosh - I don't read a lot of crackfic, but your Sanada and Lamb pieces are drop dead hilarious! They just get better and better and I think Lamb's unreturned love for Niou and Sanada's horror at the whole thing is my favorite! He's quite the overprotective "mother"!
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I had fun cracking up reading this one-shot. lol. Sanada the mummy. Jirou trying to tackle Marui and Atobe getting jealous.

Honeymoon for Lamb and Niou...urgh...I don't even want to picture it. Might die laughing. XD

-Gwyn
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
OH-takes out camera-BLACKMAIL!You MUSTdo the hunnymoon, but where is it?
animewahine chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was VERY random. o.O I personally don't blame Nioh for wanting to kill himself. xD I DO wonder what will happen at the honeymoon though...W I don't really want to know the reason behind Atobe wearing a dress...o_O But I really loved it all! Can't wait for your next piece!3
Striped Shirt chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
How cute..Niou and Lamb got married. I wonder how their honeymoon would be. I bet that if I was at the wedding I would be laughing throughout the whole thing. Keep up the good work!
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
XD I tottaly love this story. I really do. XD

Yes Jiroh! Tackle your love till she (coughHEcough) loves you. Go for it! I am so rooting for you! XD

I want a blackmail picture. XD Hey, where do I get one? lol

Yay-ness, longest review I have ever written in a while.