Reviews for Oh, the Innocence of Children!
Sairey13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Good job Yahciru, show that boy buisness. Anway, love it so far! This should be Humor/Family, since this is a father/daughter story. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Rinn chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
More fluff more Ken-chan in real world and more Yachiru creating problems! Please don't hesitate to continue if you come up with something else
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
This is very sweet, and written well in character. I hope you continue on this, it's very good!
Bob Dole chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Heh, I REALLY enjoyed just how poetic it was to have Kenpachi use Mary's phrase "Aren't children innocent."

Later

Bob
Mintari chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
You HAVE to continue this. It''s hilarious!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
That was a cool fic.

It was cute when Yachiru thought that Kenpachi's back was safer than a giant gorilla's.

I hope that you will have a good day!
Aruguealot chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
yay for me! yay for everyone!
3karen3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
i love these dabblesi hope you make mores and i love Yachiru
Spaz chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Ahaha! This is really funny D Good job! I look forward to your next update, which better be soon c:
30CK chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I'm not entirely sure how to say this...but...WEHEEHE! Holy crap, this is cool! There are few things funnier than Yachiru fun!
Neotwiliteglow chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Man,I hate bitchy moms but I LOVED Kenpachi's last line.

"Aren't children innocent?" LOL
GirlLoki chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
O! Can you do one with Unohana-tichou?
GinIchimaru321 chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
'...While staring mindlessly at giraffes (which just pissed him off for no reason)'

LMAO I hate giraffes too. That was my favorite line in the whole story. CAn't awit til the next one )
saltcircle chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Hahaha! Zaraki being at the zoo is the funniest thing I've ever heard! It was very well written too! I can't wait for the next chapter!
AXEL464 chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
o man.. this one made me cry with laughter! Yachiru went into the gorilla pit because she droped her lolli. good one!