Reviews for TMNT: Dust of Life
I Love Kittens too chapter 13 . 1/27
I hope Amber stayed clean one day, for now she can't quit the habit.
She will miss the boys a lot, especially Mikey who brought her into a healthy form. And Raph had his first kiss.

Thank for sharing this story.
I Love Kittens too chapter 12 . 1/27
Good for the boys to break down that horrific place. They save Amber and an another girl. But poor Maria, I think she could not make it.
I Love Kittens too chapter 11 . 1/27
I love the moments Amber is away from her problems and enjoying a movie and laughing with Mikey. She even starting to gain healthy weight.

As Donnie's investigation continues, it's more frightening; so Professor Phillip Andrews is dead, and this company is using dead people name as seudonyms.
I Love Kittens too chapter 10 . 1/27
Leo is worry about Amber. It's sad that she is destroying herself with drugs. I hope can be cured, only if she is willing to do it.

I hope they can rescue the other girl on time.
I Love Kittens too chapter 9 . 1/27
I hope they can help to find this people. And help Amber recover from her addiction.
I Love Kittens too chapter 8 . 1/27
That's terrible! Amber will show up withdrawn symptoms. Very sad situation.
I Love Kittens too chapter 7 . 1/27
Good that Raph saved Amber for that man. Now he is bringing her to the lair since she is in danger on the streets.

Mikey would be in shock when he sees her all beaten up.
I Love Kittens too chapter 6 . 1/27
So Donnie was very concerned about Raph being with those women. Raph can handle well this situation.
Amber offered the professor to go for an interview, which in reality, was for collecting blood on street people for a research. I hope she realizes that.
I Love Kittens too chapter 5 . 1/27
Amber was furious at that professor; she was hyperventilated at the top of her lungs. She felt like that man was treating her like a guinea pig.

And Mikey ( ironically she has a crush on Megan Fox in this story) is telling Raph about girls and he doesn't have any idea of what Raph is doing when he is not training.
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 1/27
Gosh? It's probably that Rachel is working as a prostitute for rich people. She wants Amber to become a escort just like her.
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 1/27
Amber is tough girl, well even is not under the heroine effects.h I like how she defended her friend Maria.
Poor thing!

And it was nice for Raph giving her gloves and I cost to keep her comfortable during the cold weather.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 1/27
Leo is always worrisome, after all,he is not only the leader of the group, but the oldest brother. He doesn't like his immediate younger brother Raph, being out for so long.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 1/27
Sounds interesting.
Firebird Scratches chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Mm. This one sticks with you. A detailed, richly-woven noir.

"Forget it, Raph - it's Chinatown." LOL.

I could see so clearly the relationship between Amber and Raph, and what draws them to each other. And I love the kiss between them - even though it's not high romance, it's obvious that she's trying to say so many things to him, like "Thanks for saving my life," but also "Thanks for seeing me as a real person" and "I don't think you're a freak," and "you deserve to be seen as a person, too," and it's kind of sweet and sad that this is the way she knows how to say that to him.

Side note: I really like how you wrote Splinter, too, especially the part about him not judging and accepting his sons, even when they make poor choices. I feel like that gets lost in fanfic about him sometimes...he is strict and does want to guide them to make good choices, but while he is a strict Master (they do call him Master and Sensei) I think he's also a really loving, stable Dad. Sometimes all you see from him in fanfic is discipline, which he's definitely all about, but the other side of that discipline is unwavering commitment and unconditional love for his boys.

Well done. :) Really enjoyed.

(Oh, and Merry Christmas, incidentally. :) )
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Your characters are so well written its amazing the way you bring them to life this was an incredible story