Reviews for Snake's Skin
Necrovore chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Probably wishfull thinking to put this on alert, but eh.
Riniko22 chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Enjoyed the story to this point and hope you are able to continue it.
EmilyIzzleFoShizzle chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Wow. Good. I. Like. One. Word. Sentences.
Orchamus chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Awesome. Just awesome.
Ascended Paladin chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Good job on the story, can't wait to see where you take it from here.
RTVfan chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
This is one of the better "Harry is a girl" stories on this site. It's pretty well written and it's funny. Pansy is horribly underused in most fanfics and I like Dracos(or is that Drusillas?)bitchy attitude.
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
super chapter
LordNemesis chapter 10 . 9/9/2008
MOre story more story NOW Points wand at author O and no murder charges on Hermione got it good. Of course if you want to charge voldy with them go for it.
Konflickted chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Well... teenagers can be a bit of a problem... think I could use MY teenage brother as an excuse, too?

Glad to see you back at it. Hope the book is coming along nicely (and yes, it IS a lot of work). I should know.

Keep on keeping on... and glad to see this alert in my box this morning. Patiently waiting for the next chapter.

~Kon
unique-quirky chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
You know...I fully expected this to be one of those "HAHA Harry's got girl parts-hilarity ensues" but I really enjoy that your story isn't like that. I'm putting my vote in for you to continue it...I'm hooked and it would be a shame for you to discontinue it because it isn't what you planned it to be. I say go with the flow and see where it takes you-it's pretty damn good so far.

PS: PLEASE! *flashes big toothy grin*
shadowzerover5 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
This is a very unique Harry gender bender! Keep it up and good work...although you are in need of beta though...Update soon!
LordNemesis chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Looks at the author grabs my wand and then cast a spell capturing his/her family now you will finsh this story or else O and it better be more then 80 chapters also I happen to love long storys. now soon as you finsh with the story your family will be free to go about there lives Of corse dont finsh the story I can not help (ak) what might happen now can I smiles. MORE STORY MORE STORY MORE STORY MORE STORY
David Shultz chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
More story more story more story more story
Masked Critic chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
I like it. It's got the hilarity of gender-bending (and I don't care what anyone says, that's always funny), intrigue, adventure, and is looking to enter the wonderful realm of femslash soon, at least for a while.

Keep up the good work!
The French Dark Lord chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
Oh man,this fic absolutely made my day!

I just rolled on the floor!

Also I must admitt that Harry/Pansy is most intersting,very few fanfic have this pairing...

Keep up the good work!