Reviews for Love Without Prejudice REVISED
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
YAY! How sweet! I'm so pleased that Lily put an end to his doubts and said she loved him too :)
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Oooh really sensual! I love those moments where they just look into each other's eyes and gently touch each other's skin :)
Inumaru12 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
D'awww, its so cute! I love Severus/Lily romance, espeically with James all angry and such. :D I wanna read more plz
MadMaddy1200 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Gosh, I didn't realize you'd started posting again! I'm super late, but I LOVED this chapter! So bittersweet! I'm not sure if you plan on posting any more, but in case you don't, I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed reading it (I'm Maddie, btw...finally made an account on the site haha)! Much 3
Scriptor Immortallis chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
Nice work. james should pull more pranks
Antidaeophobia chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
This is great! I look forward to more.
Madgetown chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
Aw he is sweet! This is a nice dose of sugar everytime I read it, it always cheers me up.
writerluv chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
Aww...expired milk! I would really loved to be called "sour milk"! Please update soon!
Hermione Solo chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
OMG! Keep freakin wrighting! as for the bad news...Lillys parents die you knodw. Eventualy. Maybe thats cinda harch. Oh well! XD
MatoakaWilde chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
I really like your story so far! I hope Lily gets to stay with him at HW.
writerluv chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Oh! I'm just nearly crying over it! I just hope taht things aren't too bad! Please update soon!
Madgetown chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Oh cliffhanger. I am glad you are back!
Madgetown chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
OMG I am sorry I fofgot to review! I really really wish you would keep writing!
Madgetown chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I really really really want you to keep writing!
Heir of Gryffindor chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
thanx for doin htis story ! it is so frickin awsome . i hope that severus and lily will stay like that to beginning to end . please update some more !