Reviews for Creep
purplefeather21 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow.

At this moment, that's all I can say.

This was seriously breath taking.

I've always thought Snape's love for Lily was beautiful.

It was so great, I'm about to cry.

You did an awesome job! :D
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
THIS IS SO GOOD! your capture his feelings perfectly AND show his pain! personally im not a great fan of this pairing cuse i think james is better but this is so sad! i literaly cried! this is awsome!
Indeffinate chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
:( poor snape , I always wondered about him and lily after I read the final book.
GINERVABLACK chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i think im gonna die i felt so sorry for snape...

he is the best and luv him and lily together...

THAT WAS SO FREAKIN' GREAT! *SOB*...
Sucre Bebe chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
So sad, yet so sweet. I love it! Just the way I imagine it.
jenonca-bazinga-winchester chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
aww i love this it so brillently written and it shows severus in a diffrent light it's exactly how i imaged he would feel

good work i'm gonna check your other fics if you have any others as i'm sure they are a good as this one
ginny chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Im crying pleaz write Chap. 2 *SOB*
Amazed chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
one word. Wow. you're really good at writing stories, I'll give you that :3 can't wait to read other fics that you write. Once again, wow. That had a large impact on me.
blehhh chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
WOW!a really nice...touching story...i kinda hope iff JK writes another HP..she'll hav written something abt Snape and Lily...some kind of forgiveness 4 Snape..that is..
Disco Inferno1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This was so good! I loved it. "It was bad enough for the whole school to see him ridiculed like that, but for her to see him so vulnerable was more than he could endure and so he'd lashed out at the person closest to him."-it's always situations like that make us say things we don't mean. I think you've done very well showing how Snape felt after talking with Lily and feeling he'd lost her forever. I could feel his distress and depression. I like how his surroundings mirrored how he felt. And to have her eyes staring at him through Harry all those years-that is so much unimaginable hurt. I think you showed that well. Loved this: "As the green eyes found his black once, he saw Lily looking down at him. Finally forgiving him and extending her love to him at last." Great job! I'm so glad that you mentioned this fic in your e-mail or I might not have known you had written it!
millcityshaman chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Snapes Radiohead get the tissues
Judy chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I loved the little bits and pieces of the memories Snape remembers. That looks before his death was so powerful and heartbreaking.

This was wonderful.
Richi03 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was absolutely beautiful. I was utterly shocked when I found out about Snape loving Lily, but at the same time it seemed to fit. You captured it all wonderfully. Thank you for writing this.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
OMG it was perfect! This has to be my fav one shot ever! I can't belive at the end I ended up crying . . . where's a tissue?
Paxa.Romana chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow! Great job. You did a fantastic job of portraying Snape's hidden feelings for Lily, and partially Harry because of the eyes (very good portion), and I loved how you added parts of Deathly Hallows.

I'm not a big fan of oneshots, only because I never read too many that were good, but you made me like them much more. :)