Reviews for Climax
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is such a funny family interaction, I love Mikey's awesome overactive imagination. But what's even better is the fact that Don, Leo and Raph got caught up in his ramblings. Very funny, and an excellent voice.

The Light of Reason
JazzTheTiger chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I couldn't stop grinning while I read this! It was soo funny! great job!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I laughed with the turtles as well. xD Raph, you're so awesome *hugs*

All of them were sweet in this fic! The whole story was just the epitome of brotherly love! XD You got all of their characters down, Mikey's so cute :D

Keep it up! You've got a lot of talent and I wouldn't mind reading more of it :)
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was really cute and sweet! I loved it!
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was cute an funny.
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
The writing was fantastic and the story utterly enjoyable! I think I had a grin through almost the whole thing! :D
Scoshan chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Nice story, and really good descriptions.
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This was so cute! I loved it! And you totally got the dynamics right to! I remember many-a-time laughing so hard and this happened! This was amazing! I was laughing too! Beautiful!
little.tel chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I loved that. It was hilarious, though I'm with Raph, I don't get what's so funny about saying Whoopsie Daisy. Keep writing! _
Fullmetal Angyl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Haha! Great story! I loved it and the detail made it totally believable!
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I can't believe only 6 people reviewed this! This is awesome! It feels like you're right there with the guys! XD Hahaha... You've got all their personalities DOWN.
antiHEROine82 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i had no idea where you were going with this! before the whole story changed & they all had their laughing fit, i had one of my own as soon i read raph saying, "whoopsie daisy" the first time. i lol'd because mikey's right: it's SO not something anyone would expect raph to say. omg, this had me giggling!

i love how you made the story so real by making them go into sudden hysterics like that. i've had laughing fits like that myself a few times so i totally know how it is. good job! i throughly enjoyed this & i like your writing style!
nukagirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
You are such a good author! This story was great, keep up the fantastic work
Alora05 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I know how they feel! Omg! I had one of those laughing fits with a mate of mine in Maths class before. We were laughing for so long with tears down our face we couldn't remember what we were laughing about in the first place, and every time we looked at each other we just started up again! Lest to say, our teacher wasn't best pleased as if wasn't the first time... Happened in science as well XD Laughter is truely the best medicine!

Raph with the 'Whoopsie Daisy' cracked me up! I loved that little touch compeltely and utterly. It was just a brillaint story! (And i love 'Notting Hill' XD )

Kudos to you! Have a cookie. .

xx