Reviews for Practically Perfect, Penned and Priced
theoccasionalreviewer chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Thought I'd pop by to say that this beautifully written fic was my first fanfic I ever read and I still love it to this day. I do hope you continue with its sequel some day.
alyssa smith chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I do sincerely hope that after that rather unpleasant turn of stephanie meyer events, that you do come up with a sequel, possibly having either albert (the bastard) or mary herself search for bert and find clues to his very past, and hopefully this time have a happy ending, i understand not all stories end happily, but it comes as a terrible shock to me to read something so teasing. and i implore that you finish the sequel soon, and perhaps have albert be a little more truthful with his niece as to cause a bit more excitement, perhaps she goes into a depression because of everything she believed to be a lie and have albert as his "salvation" to find out of berts past before HE is the one to die. not of any fault of mary's but of her powers because of her depression. it is simply a suggestion, not one you have to take. please continue soon. sincerly, a loyal reader up till the end. good job limony snickett
Tahkaullus01 chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
you'd been watching Blackadder 3 before you wrote this chapter, hadn't you?

'terminological inexactitudes pertaining to the circumstancialities of our peregrination' is not something you here someone say unless Rowan Atkinson is involved
broadwaygirl0217 chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
AWESOME BUT DON'T GET IT
ForeverJulie chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
I can hardly believed that I had yet to read this story. It's absolutely amazing. As you might imagine, I saw that you had begun the sequel. Obviously, there was no way I could begin reading that without first reading this. I am grieving for Mary and Bert right now but I do hope they'll get a happy ending in the sequel.
Shadow's Vale chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
Oh, and btw, Can't wait for the sequel! :D
Shadow's Vale chapter 11 . 3/19/2008
T_T Poor Mary! I don't cry easily, but you sure got my eyes all teary. I'm going to put in my Mary Poppins DVD now. I need to see a happy Mary and Bert.

FANTASTIC story!

Shadow's Vale chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
YAY! BERT SAVED HER! :D Ok. I'm better now. LOL

This has quickly become my favorite MP story I've ever read. Your a VERY talented writer.

One to the next chapter.

Shadow's Vale chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Beautifully written. I'm guessing Bert is the one who breaks the spell on her. But that's just my thoughts.

On to the next chapter.

nessie6 chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
What was the line from the movie that spurred all of this on? I'd really like to know! Anyways, this is actually probably the best Mary Poppins story that I've read so far. There's a horrible shortage of them-when I think that Mary Poppins is better than The Sound of Music (probably because MP has Dick Van Dyke XD), which has 262 stories. I really like how you take a few clues that people might overlook and really expand them. Like how it's implied that '' was Bert's word and that he is uh...worldly. And I have to say that the ending you decided with was perfect. It definitely leaves room for a sequel, and we can learn more about Bert! Yaay! Regarding 'love's duty' in his parting note, I personally think it has something to do with how poor he is (because I really like to think Bert as poor, for some reason it's more endearing to me(?)) and that he wants to be able to support Mary. And I'd think it'd be nice if we see some of her formal charges (hint hint). But maybe I'm looking too into it. Anyways, can't wait for the sequel! Post that asap!

nessie
the doctor's next dance chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
That was a brilliant story, you had me hooked for the entire duration of it. I do hope you write a sequel, and I very much look forward to it! Thank you so much for posting!
wildblues chapter 12 . 10/10/2007
I watched Mary Poppins today for the first time since I was young. It was more beautiful than I had remembered! Again I was captivated by the characters of Mary and Bert; perfect, mysterious, and beautiful. Thus, was prompted to seek out fanfiction, and then I came upon this!

I read it all in one sitting, it kept me absolutely riveted! The pair was explored in such a beautiful, tragic, and sometimes playful way and I found myself engrossed in the story you weaved. The ending, while bittersweet, was perfect, and I enjoyed the fic in its entirety. Definitely one of the best fics I've ever read.

Beautiful job, you've done.
mememe chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
Personally I thought the ending was truly appropriate - and if you were to choose to take it further I'd definitely follow the sequel, that's for certain :D A big happy ending there would've been rushed and tacked on, and the one that you picked was good judgement on your part. I enjoyed the entire thing :D
Temple chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I'm a fan of the sequel idea, I really hope you decide to continue the story. You can't just leave poor Mary and Bert off like that...still love the story though ;)
Gabrielle chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
This is so great. I really really really hope you write that sequel. I am most definately interested.