Reviews for Alternate reality
SolarisAce chapter 11 . 6/28
Okay, I have to admit: this story is quite well handled for a MechWarrior/Halo crossover. I often found it questionable how a setting that allows you to pilot a 100 ton war machine hundreds of meters tall could hold up to a setting where the largest possible land-based vehicle is a Scarab.

By the way, I'm thinking of real life lookalikes for Spectre based off the portrait in the menus. Idea?
Reichenfaust chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Sorry to see this never was continued. Northwind Highlanders are cool as he'll unit in the Battletech verse, and bringing them in with the method you did, is different from most crossovers.

Especially with Parangosky being an ally, and all the intrigue, information, and sleuthing. Wish there was more mass battles, but I like it as far as it got.
shamedwolf34 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Aff Tremble Wolf, this story is quite good. Aff.
Sempervictis156 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
ok so I just started this and already I see some issues. Most MechWarriors wouldn't know how to drive the Battle Armor and most wouldn't be willing to use it. And I don't think that by 3073 battle armor had made it out to the mercs, the only BA that I know of in that time frame is clan elemental's. If your sponsor was the wolf dragoons I could buy that they had some spare BA's sitting around somewhere.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Very interesting story! Not that many Battletech/Halo crossovers that have caught my interest. Keep up the good work, and please update soon!
The-killer-of-007 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Ooo so some cov tech on a mech and the anti-all Scorpios guns on mechs this is going to be fun all I need is to see it done in Gmod now of halo forge for fun and we need more chaps now plz
The-killer-of-007 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
O Man I am now sad that the covs have met ther mach of shod I say MECH! bor covs well now that I have sid that no to more reading! And the wrest of this book/story
Axcel chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
On the bright side the word of blake can't reverse-engineer for shit and can't really build stuff (they just steal it instead). Therefore, the lose of a malfunctioning prototype frigate to them is pretty much nothing to the UNSC. Of course, I have no idea where the author will go with this story but my point is void since there are a lot more chapters already out. Still, I don't think the WOB even HAS scientists.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Good action.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Very good start.

Toby chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
Good story,I got idea for you What if One UNSC,s ship geting away from Reach gets téléportred to FadCom,s space a year before the Clans invaded,do you think they can make a different?

I am not telling you what to do just giving a suggestion for stories I think would wokr.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
cool! you have improved since your earlier works...
ChaosBringer7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
if this is a crossover then it should be put in the crossover section. When your in new story, there should be 2 buttons, one is normal, the other is crossover
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
are you ever gonna make a another chapter?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »