Reviews for Charm Bracelet: The Untold Story
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love this "chapter". Good thing you posted this, it gave some background for Charm Bracelet's last chapter.
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ah, that so sweet!

And I for one enjoy reading your great fanfics! (if only there was a sequal to CB) :O
Guess Who chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Liked the spin off D

Keep up the good work.
Sora chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh, good. I was so confused when I was reading about the interview in "Charm Bracelet". I think this is a nice sidestory to read after. :) Keep writing!
JesusWillSave chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
LOL! Very good!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Good!
Jay-T chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
damn Didn't see that coming it surely explains A lot from a different view A nice story (I am Zelda's favorite Rapper YaY!)hahaha Link on boxers LOL
deliberate mistake chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw, that was awesome.
K-wood chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Hey Joshizzle!

I am really sorry I never leave you reviews or anything, I'm usually too lazy to do so. But anyhow, I've read Charm Bracelet since the beginning, and I've loved every word of it. It's wonderfully written, and this 'untold story' is certainly no different. A lot of fun to read. The paragraph about success and satisfaction is just inspiring, and I applaud you for it. Can't wait until the 8th for the last chapter of Charm Bracelet.
SirGecko chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
A very detailed, very good interview.

It was nice to see a recap of the entire story thus far through this interview, because there was a thing or two that I didn't catch or didn't remember from the beginning parts of the story.

No, really, I'm amazed at the realistic nature of this interview. It's as though I was in the room with them and could hear it and see it. The dialogue was completely natural, even pausing for some banter between star and reporter. Granted, I don't keep up with the real stars that we have in America (except what the entertainment reporters force-feed me about the Hollywood drama queens), but even so, it seemed like a typewritten account of an actual interview. Well done.

I can see where you might have had difficulties in juggling this chapter idea with the one that is chapter 26 in Charm Bracelet. I like them both, and I'm not sure which I like better. While this, er, 'one-shot', per se, I like more for its detail and realistic sense, the other one was more about being an actual star, being famous and connecting with fans. The other one also gave you a chance to include your songs and lyrics.

On that note, I'd like to say that I enjoy those as well, even though I have a difficult time picturing the music with them. Your song lyrics are the only ones on this entire site that I don't skip through because they're original. On a curious note, do any of those songs have a concert band ensemble in the background?

Anyway, either chapter could have worked in my mind, they're both very well-written. Looking forward to the final chapter of Charm Bracelet.

Also, I'll look at this shoot-off as a completed story and give you a star rating on it. It might give you an idea as well as to what I'll be giving Charm Bracelet . . . :)

~ SirGecko ~

Rating: * * *

(Rating is out of four stars)
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
hmm... very good. It's always cool to hear the entire thing from the person's point of view. I think it was wise to not add this as a chapter since you are right at the end, but it was good to be able to read. bye!