Reviews for it's only forever
SawyerRaleigh chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow, that was so vivid and beautifully written!

"...watching the starlight stroke across Anthy's body with depthless fingers and ancient fondness."

- shivers down my spine at that. Simply perfect wording, referencing Akio's name and the entire back story there in one perfectly eloquent phrase.

Thank you so much for this incredible piece!
Dollianna chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is beautifully written, thank you for this story.
sharnii chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Nicely written. Beautiful prose and invitingly dark. Would read more U/A if you wrote it. :)
Ando chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is very beautifully written, and the metaphors and the strange mixture of sexuality and symbolism is very Utena-ish. I love it!
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
It's such a bizarre piece that I can't think of anything intelligent to say about the story itself... but the writing is pure poetry. I really do wish I could leave some sort of eloquent review here, because such an eloquent piece of writing deserves one, but quite honestly I can't find words to sum up my feelings on this! The style executed here is exactly the reason I love Utena in the first place: every metaphor is another metaphor and the transitions flows like water. Excellently done!
Amiko-Gabriel chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Is this a one shot or a series? i've enjoyed reading what you've posted on it thus far. _