Reviews for the vroom divine
YoukaiNemisis chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Heh heh. Nice. Very nice.
Novocain chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Heh. This makes me chuckle. Adore the last line.
halwen chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
OMFG. *goes down on bended knee* Will you have my children?

This is not a crossover I ever expected to see, and it could have been badly done, but this is truly brilliant. I'm sorry to say that you might have trouble finding anyone familiar enough with both fandoms to appreciate it, though. I loved the bit about Crowley noticing Hakkai while polishing his glasses, and Hakkai's line after that ("Only someone that evil could afford a car like that").

One problem I did have is that the line 'eating the miles like grains of rice' is a little awkward.

Is there anyway Aziraphale and/or Gojyo could notice the byplay and be jealous? and maybe you could throw in some Bentley/Jiipu? pretty please?
Veszelyite chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I have to admit that I haven't read Good Omens, but even without that background knowledge, the comparison (and contrast) between the two sets of characters is quite apparent from the fic. I loved the sensual feel to the descriptions, and the tension behind the whole encounter. Although the story was short, it had several very entertaining lines-especially that perfect concluding sentence! Thanks for sharing this.