Reviews for Untended Wounds
Nessie chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Sounds really good. Cant wait for the update!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
excellent start

plz update soon
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Enjoyed the visual's on this chapter.

Dean must have been tired if he let Sam have the shower first, but also imagine Sam wanted to check his injury before letting know his brother know he was hurt.

Dean will be upset when he finds out Sam was hurt and didn't tell him. Always love the protective older brother.

Had to smile when I read the author notes at the end.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

I'll look for an update on this one and "Obstruction"

Take care.
the-roses-are-jealous chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
i can't wait to read the rest of this :)
McB chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hey, great story! I don't know how anybody couln't love hurt!sam. Update soon, please!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
WHAT! No! more pleeaasee!

Thats it, I can't turn my back without you sneaking an awesome Sammy story behind me, I'm just going to have to put you on alert!

And favorite list... why weren't you there before?

LOL
LadyVic chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Very nice start, I can't wait for more. You made the warm shower and steamy bathroom sound so inviting I want to go take one!
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh, this is a great start, can't wait to see what happens in the morning.

Is Dean gonna see the red stain that will surely be there or will Sam keep covering it up until he reaches the breaking point?

I;m dying for the next chapter!

Update like, crazy fast ya hear!
Angela-Marie chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
The first sentence is pretty fantastic. I particularly enjoy the imagery that it invokes. In fact, I think the first sentence really could comprise an entire story. The rest is pretty good too.
leena chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
love it!
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I don't know if my eyes are watering because I just cleaned the kitchen counter with bleach, or because of that first sentence...
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Yeah, another story! Great start. Dean isn't going to be happy with Sammy when he finds out Sam didn't tell him he was hurt. Can't wait for more.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Great, another new story! I always know when I see your name I can look forawrd to plenty of Limp!Sam.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Dang, Sammy should have known better than to fall asleep with his wound still bleeding-but then blood loss probably made him weak!

Dean won't forgive himself for not noticing that Sam was injured when he finds out in the morning!
Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Great start, please update soon.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »