Reviews for Untended Wounds
gapdragon1 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
A little gem - perfect for when I need my hurt Sam fix - Thanks
A lost lily chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
You said this story was inspired by the first sentence.

Sam stripped down to his underware.

Always a good way to start a story :p
kuhekabir chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing :)
Merisha chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
WOW ... I loved this story, Dean looking after Sammy was just all kinds of awesome! Thanks for the fantastic read!
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Poor Sammy. Loved the way you had Dean take care of him. Never gets old, does it?

Tanks for writing!
winchester-sweetheart chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
This is so well written.

I love Dean's little quirky comments at inappriopriate moments.

But, yeah, it was written in such a way that makes you want to keep reading.

Keep up the good work.
JenBurch chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Two things:

1) as a fellow Aussie, it's nice to see Sam has an Aussie "arse" :) How it happens, who knows, but makes me smile! lol

and

2) What is it with you and making poor ole Sammy bleed to death? lol

I loved this story, it was great! I've really enjoyed reading the injured Sam trying to fight for consciousness to reach his brother for help and the panicked Dean who wakes up and realises that Sam's been hurt! Great stuff!
astalder27 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
Wow, terrific job! I loved how in the first chapter you could spent almost half of it describing Sam in the shower, and I didnt take my eyes away! I am in love with your writing style, i love the descriptions! Anyway, cute ending too! I just love limp!Sam LOL
Lilwazzabug chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Aw Hurt!Sam and Protective/worried!Dean...tis the perfect combination:D That was real sweet
PaulaXan chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
I'm really enjoying your Sam H/C stories so far. Good ol' H/C, yet nothing too extreme...just right. :) I believe you should continue to write MANY more of these stories. :p

Thank you for writing!

Paulaxan
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hm, thought I had already review this, but as I obviously haven't here goes...but only cos u ask so nicely, lol! Great story, lol, I love ur stories! You write stuff that I can actually imagine the characters saying, which for me is good. Keep on going with the stories!
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
I just discovered your stories, and have read them all now. I love limp Sam, and you do an awesome job with the brothers! Look forward to your next story!
Carikube chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Lovely! I'm glad you added the final chapter. Though it would have been complete without it, the last chapter tied things up and dealt with the seriousness of what had happened.

Nicely written, with a satisfying pace and quality characterisation. Best of all, you wrote a piece where Sam nurses an injury without Dean's knowledge, *without* skewing their relationship. Sam genuinely wanted Dean to know - he understood the repercussions of hiding an injury such as this, but his injury worked against him to disallow him from seeking the help he needed. That is how I see the boys. As screwed up as they are, I can't imagine Sam ever hiding an injury from Dean, regardless of the circumstances. This gave me my 'hurt-Sam in Dean's presence' fix without unravelling their characters. Well done!
TraSan chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
I've been sick for a few days, so I came out here for a hurt!Sam pick-me-up. What a great ending chapter.

Thanks so much for the hurt!Sam, concerned!Dean. It hit the spot.

Nice brotherly moments.
April chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
Awesome story, can't wait for the sequel you mentioned ;)
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »