Reviews for Untended Wounds
April chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
Awesome story, can't wait for the sequel you mentioned ;)
stranded chess piece chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
I really love this fic :) it's well written and not too long or short. Heh, poor Sammy.

Good job
pmsdevil01 chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Loved it!
Gala000085 chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Nicely written story!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
What a great treat for us!

Though I am very sad that was the end...I want to read more!

You kept the character's in line with the show, and the story flowed really well.

I look forward to readin gmore of your work.

Hob x
lekelly chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Always enjoy your stories, looking foward to the next, many thanks Lorraine
friendly chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
great job.. always love the limp sammy stories
Deanaholic1 chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
aw..it was a cute chapter. with the memories and stuff.i luved do more stories
GhostBehindYou chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
-claps- YAY! :D

I'm glad you didn't make Sam too sick. I mean, I love a limp Sam as much as the next stalk- uh, person, but I love a happy ending. Well, half-happy. Okay, I'm rambling. Good job! xD Fantastic all the way through. x
Ash8 chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Just what I needed to read tonight. I can't believe I haven't read any of your stuff until now - that's just wrong! Love my Limps!Sam and h/c. Actually, just love well written stories - and this was one. Thanks for sharing.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Great final chapter, you really wrapped this story up well! Loved the flashback Dean had of getting a young Sam dressed when he was helping Sam on with his clothes, and the worry that he was silent and compliant instead of chatty as he used to be! Thank goodness they found a free clinic, the infection was setting in fast! You could tell how rough Sam was feeling just by the way he was leaning and relying on Dean! And Dean's insistence that they holed up in a motel for a few days giving Sam a chance to rest and recover, knowing that travelling in the impala would not be comfortable for his brother!

Brilliant story as usual, your writing is just getting better and better, and it was awesome to begin with! Loved every word!
Lily chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
so good. I wish you would have kept going. I am so excited fo the next story!
Ciya chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
One hell of a way to get a week or so off Sam.

Great story.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
excellent ending!
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Thank you for another chapter. You did a good job of wrapping this story up.

I loved the concern Dean showed for Sam when he woke up and than getting Sam to the clinic. The trust between the brothers is perfect.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »