Reviews for Untended Wounds
Colby's girl chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Thanks for the extra chapter :)

Anytime you feel the need to cause the brothers any hurt or angst in the futur... it will be welcomed. ( My god, that makes me sound completely sadistic... I would be worried if I didn't know of all the wonderful authors out there who help feed me need and therefor share my um need to hurt the Winchesters)
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Awesome chapter tho I hate that you decided to end it there. Such a great story deserved a few more chapters for recovery and for Dean to know that his baby brother was in good health once again!
Plutobaby494 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Aw... I love Dean when he's his sarcastic self yet worried for his brother! You write this very well! Keep up the good work! I enjoyed reading this!

supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
It's official...Dean is my hero! John may think Dean's a hunter but we all know the truth...Dean's a big brother first! Great story!
JoyofReading chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Another story ends. I liked this one, love Dean taking care of Sam as good as he does. The flashback was nice too.

As always I enjoyed this.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
great story
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Aww gotta love big-brother Dean.

Great fic, loved reading it! chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Don't know if Dean heard Sam's calls or if his close bond with his brother subconsciously knowing something was wrong woke him up, but at least he did and was able to clean and stitch Sam's wound! Loved the typical Dean comment about Sam wetting the bed as Sam was confused when he removed his blood spattered sweat pants! And as usual the concerned brother pulled up a chair to watch his sibling sleep!

Think you probably have at least one more chapter in there but as you are the author and know where you want to take this I respect your judgement!

Love your sick Sam stories, they rock and are so well written but if you want to try something else I will certainly read it, but please don't write a death fic they are far too upsetting!

Looking forward to more, if you wish to write it! chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Another great chapter, just love the way you write hurt Sam! Sounds like now he may be getting an infection or fever as he's now nauseous! Just hope Dean hears his calls from the bathroom or he will have to wait until morning when Dean awakes, for help! chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Sam's wound doesn't sound good, still bleeding, needing stitches and him putting pressure on it with a dirty T-shirt, that alone is a recipe for disaster - and infection! If only he'd managed to stay awake until Dean came out of the bathroom, he would have made sure it was properly cleaned and stitched before going to bed himself!

Great start, off to read next chapter!
Hayles chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Oh good. Sam's gunna be ok. I really liked this fic and if you do decide to continue it i'm definately going to keep reading.

pmsdevil01 chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Please don't leave it here. Please update soon! Sequels are god!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
That was nice. I appreciated that you didn't drag out Dean's ignorance of Sam's condition, and there was some sweet comfort there. I think it's good whether you end it here or not, but that kind of depends on what your vision for the story was...
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Loved your angsty Dean going into uberbigbrother mode on discovering what has happened to Sam. The way he dealt with a seriously disorientated from blood loss Sam was wonderfully portrayed, keeping his cool enough to get him stitched up and back to bed. Still the sight of seeing his little brother so close to death must be unsettling and even now Sam may not be back on the road to recovery! I really do hope you continue with another chapter or few!
PassPtOfObsession chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
This story is awesome! Trying to write one of my own, I find yours very inspiring! Please do not end the story, but if you must, hurry with a squel (spelling sucks)!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »