Reviews for Does It Have to Be This Way?
robinloverforeve chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
update now please this is so good so does robin stay immortal
Grievousorvenom chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
are you going to continue? pleeeeease say yes D:
LilyHellsing chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Okay, first off, this story contains WAY too many rushed short ass chapters. The girl Alandra has no flaws from what I see. I agree with that reviewer Reader or w/e; She seems to be a Mary sue. Get that fixed. You need to add more detail, a LOT more detail. I'm reading through this and I'm thinking, "Okay, so that happened..." I can't picture it because there's no DETAIL.
Reader chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
...What is the flaw in that girl? She's a MARY SUE! :\ Im gonna stop reading this little story now since it's circled around a MARY SUE
queen chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Okay, has three first born is a son named Grant, he second is a son named Joseph, a.k.a third is a daughter named feel free to look this stuff up on wikipedia.
queen chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
i like it where did you get Alandra?
Balance in the Dark chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
Sorry to say but this chapter was kinda pointless. Nothing really happened. They wake up, have some words with slade and then there out again. Then Robin wakes up again has some more words with slade and now he's out again. Like I said pointless.

Sorry. BITD
Balance in the Dark chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
Much too short for a chapter. You should have written more. Nothing interesting happened in this chapter. The guys just 'talked'. It was kinda boring. But don't lose hope, with slade in the next one it is sure to be more interesting. It usually is anyway.

Laterness, BITD
chaostheory1989 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
this looks like it might be interesting i like the idea and i will keep reading it keep upthe good work
GhostWriter7737 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007

ererererer

Weirdoalert!

You no i think u mite actually have something with this one just change the names the settings and descriptions and write mor and u cood actually have a real story.
Balance in the Dark chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Hum...interesting. A little dark but that's ok. I like the idea of an immortal apprentice but dlsky did such a good job in 'cat and mouse' that it will be hard to beat. But in anycase I am looking forward to the next chapter. BITD
Balance in the Dark chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Here's my reviews. Chapter 1 was kinda short. Chapter 2 was a little interesting, but chapter 3 was good. I was worried it wasn't going to be an apprentice fic, but I'm glad you didn't disappoint me.

I like that Alandra is slade's daughter and I am very interesting to see where you take this. Looking forward to the next one, BITD