Reviews for Heat
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Interesting
exitlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was awesome write another!
StarAngel148 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I know you said it's a one shot, but a sequel would be a great addition to the story. Either way, I really enjoyed the story.
just hidden chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
so i'm assuming the humidity of connecticut is not being ignored, that is really the worst thing. jeans start to feel so heavy after just a short amount of walking. “That is why I’m throwing the party when my parents aren’t home.” duh. "She was spotted." damn curiousity stopping flight. “It scares me knowing that you find a break-up that fascinating.” it's high school, there are so many that a few are bound to be. She pushed passed Tristan reaching for the door when her arm was pulled back and she found herself pushed up against the wall his lips crashing down on hers." good boy. stupid heat though, always providing the oddest of events. great job.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Loved it. Would love to read more stories.
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Loved it!
finnlover chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
nice )
acemaclove88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
So hott you dont even know lol. Please update soon! I would honestly like to see where this goes...and plus the smutt was amazing!
kisstommyq chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I think it was great!
volumptuous-vicky chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
wow... just want to say that i totally loved your one shot!
smartprettyawkward chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Great!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
~Amazing!
trorygirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Awesome. Not one but two smutty Trory stories for me to read in one sitting. Excellent just excellent. I loved this hot heated smut one shot, it's just what I needed considering it's the middle of winter where I am. Thank you!

Great work! -Amira
TheNextLorelai chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Honestly, I didn't like it. It didn't seem like Rory. But if it was written with, say, Louise, I probably would have liked it more. Good writing, I just wasn't a fan of the characters used.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 7/31/2007