Reviews for Dean's Secret
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very nice. I like how you write their dialogue. It sounds like them.
Sunflower Angel chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I realize you wrote this a while back but I haven't had a chance to do much reading until now. Getting back on track here, I enjoyed this one. It was short and a bit sad, of course, but a nice read just the same. Gosh, and poor Dean, who had the weight of the world (and the responsibility of an adult) on his shoulders from such a tender age! Thank goodness he has Sam to open up to once in a while.

Thanks for sharing your story! I look forward to catching up on the rest of your stories soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Awesome. I loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Awesome oneshot, you kept me wondering why Dean was acting so weird right up until the time where Dean told Sammy about him being lost in the snow when he was 4 years old. I really enjoyed reading this story!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Great story, loved it! So Dean's tetchy mood was all linked to the snow and Sammy going missing when he was four when Dean was meant to be looking after him! Obviously finding him out in the cold had a lasting effect on Dean, and we know how seriously he takes his job of looking after Sammy! It took the alcohol to loosen his tongue and actually reveal to Sam what was eating him up, and causing his bad dream! Loved how Sam reassured Dean that he was okay and that next they should go somewhere warm!

A well written and brilliantly executed story, thanks for sharing it with us!
prolixmay chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
aw, really sweet and genuinely sad. I mean I never expected a dream or well a nightmare to hit Dean emotionally and cause that much of damage to his inner and well outer self. But the way it was portrayed in this fic, was superb. The way, he just wanted Sammy to be safe, even though he was drunk, and the way he was telling him not to go, never to go outside and asking if he's okay over and over again. And the fact that even when he's sleeping, he still cares and is still somewhat alert for Sammy. But the sad part, well in the fic and in general is the fact that Dean is always beating himself over for the things that had happened in the past and the way they come and haunt him in the future, sometimes you just feel sad for him. NICE JOB:)
Winchester494 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Very nice, sad then sweet nice job great story it even made me feel cold and in the middle of the summer that's hard to d, good job.
RobinV chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
What a great story! Poor Dean, holding in his guilt over something an eight-year-old couldn't possibly control! These two boys really were put through the ringer, but John had his demons, too, literally and figuratively! Very well written! Love, Robin
D chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
loved it!
adder574 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Great job. I really liked this story.
perfectharmony22 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
naww i love troubled dean! lol this story was really well written and so cute!
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
such a beautiful story. Enjoyed it very much!
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
So sweet.

I'm a sucker for the Dean angst, especially Wee!Dean.

Thank you.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Good story, I like it. I was wondering what was Dean's big secret. It was a simple one and very nicely done.