Reviews for Lee's Guide to Rocking the Green Spandex Jumpsuit
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Neji whys must you be so epic?
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This had me giggling the whole way though I love the twist with the BSJ
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I knew Lee climbed in through the neck hole! I loved the part with the unyouthful zippers. Actually I loved the entire thing. I do not think I stopped laughing the entire time. Oh and team GSJ. BSJ is ugly.
Omirao chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
LMAO, this is so creative! Faved!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
LOL! THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I love it! _
The Youthful Nick chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
GGGGGGGRRRRR...THE BSJ IS SO NOT YOUTHFUL! This story was great, I want to find a GSJ at the mall so I can be as youthful as Lee and Gai-sensei!
cardfreak chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
What a fantastic Story! :D I loved every minute of it!
QuietDragon chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is HILARIOUS.

It's absolutely side-splitting! Neji shuffled around in his bag and to his utmost horror, pulled out a hideous green mass of stretchy material. He cast a baleful look at Lee and said in a low voice, “Why is this thing in my bag?”

Somehow, that mental image was just too funny to me! xD;

Lee stared at his team-mate with an understanding smile. “It’s okay, Neji. Gai-sensei told me all about it,” he spoke in his most soothing tone and placed a gentle hand on Neji’s shoulder. “Because of your ‘angsting’,” Lee began, doing air commas with his fingers on ‘angsting’, “you feel down on life and the Flame of Youth is too much for you to handle. Something like the GSJ, with its Youth-building qualities would be too much for you to deal with at this time. I’ll just bring it back later, when your ‘angsting episode’ has passed.” Lee picked up the green glob and turned to leave.

... The level of hilarity this inspires is deadly.

Life Sucks Dearly?

F, poor birds.

The crazy twist at the end was just icing on the cake.
Flauge Fang chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
OMG... That. Was. AMAZING! XD I NEVER would have thought Neji to be one to wear a spandex jumpsuite at ALL, but we see the truth revealed! ;) He has a secret 'spandex jumpsuite lover'! How amazing!
phoenix-ablaze chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This guide is so very very YOUTHFULL! I love it! YOSH!
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
As always great stuff!
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Beige Jumpsuit LOL, I can so see that :D and I love the terms he used very YOUTHFUL YOSH! X3
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
heehe BSJ...tenten would be RSJ or perhaps PSJ...wow my mind is numb
Akatsuki Child chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
OMG! I could barely read that i was laughing so hard! I luved it!
Sake Bottle Swing chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Neji hopping around in a Beige Spandex Jumpsuit is the equivalent to Neji hopping around in the nude. I wonder if he considers that when he dons the BSJ.