Reviews for Nineteen Years Earlier
Slaidback chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Nice start. Brilliant speech. Are you a speech writer perhaps? If not, you should think about it. Can't write much, i want to continue with your excellent story.
dreamymoonprincess chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Morreeeee, i really liked it
hypercell chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
AKK! WRITE MORE BEFORE I DIE! PLEASE? It is reall, really,really good!
hypercell chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow. I loved the speech. where did it come from? (well, we knew Harry had a gift for speeches. Just not ones so fancy!lol) I loved the small part with Ginny. Will she yell at him for pretending he was dead, then kiss him passionatly? I really should write one of these...Any way, This is great!
carrebear14 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
whoa!

u need to post more often!
Kanuckian chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
please continue that was great
fairy to be chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was amazing... I can totally see Harry giving this speech. It was very realistic, and I liked it a lot. The only thing I'd recommend is some more detail; but other than that, it was perfect. I give you a gold star! :-D
Lady of Queenscove chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was god. I liked it. And Harry's speech worked nicely. But this is still my favorite part:

The third person to approach Harry was someone he did not expect.

“Harry,” Professor McGonagall beamed at him, and opened her arms. Harry obliged, feeling her shake and sob lightly as she embraced the adolescent. She quickly let go and composed herself, clearing her throat.

I love McGonagall.

-Cady
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Good fic! Update soon!

Love,

Tanja
ollieollieoxenfree chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i really like this and hope you continue
Blue Nariko chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I like the speech the best and that moment with Ginny at the end so sweet.
calvinty chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
cool.
jlyric chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was a vey well written chapter, especially Harry's speech. Keep up the good work.

-jlyric
siriuslyremus chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
ooh this was very good! are you going to continue with it, or is it a one shot? i know it doesnt say complete so im hoping for more! :)
mangolady chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow, that's wonderful! Very true to the book and the characters, although knowing Harry, his speech probably wouldn't have been quite as eloquent as that, but that doesn't matter. Keep it up!