Reviews for Ten Years At Last
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I don't know about everyone else, but i thought that story was absolutely splendid. I love how each chapter continues on with the story from another person's point of view. It's also great how you didn't leave any loose ends about what happens to the ship, of anything else for that matter. And I'm glad you actually wrote the reunion, since there are other authors who just leave it while Will's sailing towards the beach.

Great job!

-C
Kaitlyn Capps chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I think you sould make a new chapter pleeeeeaaaaase
myrmidryad chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
cute and full of squeaky awness. kudos!
Aswen chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
I love this! I love that Will and Elizabeth get to be together again. Great story!
nicole10493 chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
You're right about Bootstrap not being under a curse no longer...

short chapters, but a good story! loved it, luv.
CSK200 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Aw, short and sweet but I love it! I'll go and read the other chapters...

The curse is deffo broken ;)
Smithy chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Sequel, sequel, sequel please. This was very charming and hope to see more, like a certain second child and how they made said second child.
xStarlingx chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aww...sweet.
Smithy chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Knight-in-shining-armor n: Brave man who risks everything,

especially his life, to save the ones most important to him.

That is indeed Will Turner to a tee. I hope you write more about this heroic man and how much he will save those closest to him.
mypiratecat1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I love this... from young Will's point of view... and of course, I love that they all stayed together after William left on the Dutchman. How could they not all see each other and tell stories after what they had been through? (Can't help but think that Jack found a way to get messages back and forth between the Turners - LOL!)

Anyway, this is very nice...Well done!