Reviews for Can't Take My Eyes Off You
izzybubblecoconut chapter 29 . 8/3/2008
I really liked it! I will deffinetly read Accidentialy in Love and all the others to come. I also really liked Beautiful Miracles. This one was more exciting, but I sort of liked the other better cuz Will did'nt die in it... but still i really enjoyed them!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Okay, first of all, Beckett's first name is Cutler, not Thomas. Just had to let you know.
germanviola7 chapter 29 . 12/6/2007
YAY i love your stories!
JJ.Girl chapter 29 . 12/6/2007
Very good!

I seriously thought that Ana wouldn't go through this I'm very glad that she did!
MarvelousThings07 chapter 29 . 12/6/2007
Yay! Happy ending! Drinks all around !
Girlz-Rule chapter 29 . 12/5/2007
YAY so happy they are together but so sad that it's over :)
nicole10493 chapter 27 . 12/5/2007
OMG! I HATE you! probably b/c I'm a willabether. At least you warned me and fellow Willabethers. I love the story, but I HATE what happens to Will! How could you?

I have a feeling he comes back to life, though. Right? RIGHT? He can't die with Persephone and her abilities! Can he? NO!

ok. my "tantrum" is over. I can't wait for your KatiexCharlie fic! :D
Girlz-Rule chapter 27 . 12/5/2007
NO update soon :)
germanviola7 chapter 27 . 12/5/2007
NO it's like AWE all over again!
MarvelousThings07 chapter 27 . 12/5/2007
Wow! This was a really powerful chapter! I can't believe that Will died. I just hope everything turns out alright in the end. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Girlz-Rule chapter 26 . 12/3/2007
great chapter update soon and yes calypso must fall!
Telcontar Rulz chapter 26 . 12/2/2007
Not much happening here, except for Calypso invading Elizabeth's dream again. I suppose there needs to be a pause every now and then to make the climaxes even better. Update soon.
germanviola7 chapter 26 . 12/2/2007
yes! this is getting so intense!
JillSparrow92 chapter 25 . 12/1/2007
OK! absolutly LOVE your stories! please keep writing, and i cant wait for "Accidently in love". that is going to be wonderful! i dont really care what the gender is of Jack and Anamaria's 3rd child is. I think a girl would be great, and her name should be Rosalie! i luv that name! But then again, a boy would be good too cuz their are technically only 2 boys amongst the two familys, and their are 3 girls. (besides Benjamin) And if it is a boy, i like Gabrielle (however u spell it)Mabey Gabe for short, or Christian. That would be great. so i hope those suggestions help!
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 25 . 12/1/2007