Reviews for Naruto the Battousai
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 7/3
"Smiles And Looks At You"M-mm...I-i Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 MaleKyuubixNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemNarutoxMaleKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFutaKyuubi Love Couple!:3 (A-and I Enjoy Reading Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto the Battousai Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story)My Dear Amoral Philosopher!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!:) ;)
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/30
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/29
that was good keep the chapters coming
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 2/29
When time is sped up in Naruto's mindscape, the rate at which his body ages speeds up as well? Are you stupid? That's a purely mental thing, not physical. I'm not reading this as clearly you didn't put much thought into what you were doing.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 2/29
Really? Figure out your main character, because there's no way at 4 years old he's wearing that orange jumpsuit. And there's no way he already has the proper conviction to carry out a dream that was formed at that age.
cegi85 chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
't discontinue this story.
Zeus501 chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
damn u...u made me desire pie...now i have to go spend money that i dont have enuff of to get it!...other then that...good story...wish you would rewrite it soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Why megumi whyyyyy!?
Zatarra12345 chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Queen of Spades England chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Aww please continue
Milo Ian chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
While I am disappointed to hear that you've decided to discontinue this story (and as i have only discovered it recently, I realise that this was not a recent decision) I can however appreciate your reasons for doing so. I just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed the story for as far as you took it and I sincerly hope you do decide to rewrite or continue on with this story at a later date. I will be looking in for more of your other works and wish you the best of luck with all that you do.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Nuts! I was just getting to like this one!
21Orphans chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
i like the idea on the naruto/bleach crossover there are some missing pieces in the information that you put there but its expected considering its just an idea at this stage anyway on with the story im reading now the filler was called for as kurenai does need to accept naruto as a demon and also naruto isnt one to look at women as objects or possesions so i dont think people would worry about you going that far off cannon
21Orphans chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
thats the third time you have said kanoha its annoying its konoha anyway against popular belief you can get a women pregnant without orgasming in her so he probably should have performed the anti pregnancy jutsu at the start just throwing it out there
21Orphans chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
i was a bit confused at the start when you said the gennin girls would be younger then naruto but now we have cleared up that little misshap