Reviews for She Cries
One Wing In The Fire chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Holy... That is so perfect. They story and the lyrics flow together seamlessly, It's pretty much impossible to stop reading.
Takiki16 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Exactly, exactly how Sylvia is, and dagnabbit, I am starting to like her as a character. Oh Dallas, you have fought some tough, tuff hoods, but they don't got nuthin' on a pretty girl.
courtne21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
WOW! That was amazing, I loved it. Good Job!
K00K chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
i love it.

plain and simple.

i love it.
Theatrical Llama chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh. My. God.

Favorite Dally story. No contest. Holy crap. I'm in complete awe of this fic. I'm gonna have to look that song up when I'm home alone. Dear God! Lol... I'm have a bit of trouble thinking of something eloquent to say about this. I mean, wow! I could just hear this coming out of Dally's mouth! And that last line... Wow! Completely heartbreaking... Wow! Lol... I sound so intelligent in this review. *eye roll*

Anyway, I just realized that my entire review can be summed up into three words: I LOVED IT! Ah well. Keep writing!

-Theatrical Llama
EmilineHarris chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I'm not usually into the song fics, but I liked this one alot. The song and your writing really flowed very well and, for once, I felt as if the lyrics were part of the dialogue. You had Dally's voice down very well, and I enjoyed how he kept trying to justify his actions even though he knew that they were stupid. Although he swore alot (and you did give a fair warning), it didn't feel like it was just there for the hell of it...

I've never thought much about the Slvia/Dallas relationship, but it must be something like this if he keeps coming back for more drama! You managed to make him sound like the tough Dally we all know and love and show that even he's vulnerable to a pretty, little girl every now and again.

I wish I'd catch this writing bug that the rest of you seem to have! :)
treehuggerbarbi1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This was great. :]

I've always like the Dally/Sylvia relationship for some reason. I love how you put it all in perspective. And the last line was killer. :]
xocrazililkelox chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
well Dallas cerntily does have a potty mouth in this huh 's nice to another Dallas/Shipper and that more canon pairings are getting noticed.I really like you take on Slyvia and her realtionship with Dallas and it's a really good idea as to why he keeps going to back to her and all.

PS:If your looking to write another song fic I have a great idea you can use to the song"how to touch a girl"by JOJO If you want the idea just pm me.
ohremy chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I loved this - it was excellent. The song was perfect. I loved the part where he's talking about her hair: "It’s real blonde and soft and…pretty…and…stuff…" you can tell he feels like a total fool for thinking about how pretty a girl's hair is, but he can't help but to think about it. The ending really made the fic, though - I liked it up until then, but I loved it when I realized he was drinking and and bumming out to Buck. Fantastic job!
Bailey chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That last line totally made the story.

Good job.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
a good one
Mars on Fire chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really like this. And I totally didn't expect who he was talking to at the end, that's brilliant. I'm sure Buck's heard sob stories from just about everybody in Tulsa that comes through his place lol.

You did a really good job of showing why Dally would stay with Sylvia and what the attraction is. He knows better, but he's still almost powerless against her machinations.