Reviews for Going to Ground
saperks chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Especially with how in character everyone was.
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh, no! Please give us more chapters
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Are you going to continue this? I don't normally read anything stargate fics to do with Davis (or anyone who is not Daniel actually), but this has caught my interest.
Sehkmet chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
finish it
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is awesome, I really want to see more of this crossover from you even though I've only seen a hand full of Atlantis episodes (In the process of fixing that)
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Would love to see more of this universe. Very good, and a very unique twist on a crossover.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I really wish this was longer, it feels like you just wrote out the premise!
tselea chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Boy howdy did you throw me off by using an OC! :) I was scrambling trying to figure out who it was! Hyperdrive said Rodney, then with the military stance I assumed it was Sheppard (even though there was no reference to messy hair). And then he started rattling off chemical compounds and drinking tea and chatting culture with Inara so I thought it was Beckett! Lol!
irezel chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
aww...davis is so nice...3
Robofin117 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
When are you going to release a new chapter? I would like to read more.
Michael Gardner chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I like it.
Allie1921 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'd love to see more to this story! I know it's been a few years since you posted it, but I just discovered firefly last month. I'm gonna alert the story, just in case...
lilykep chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Ooo more? I would love more if your willing
EmrysMagnus chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is an amazing story. It feels more like a cliffhanger to a longer story. I hope you'll expand it. :)
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
A very neat setup which has obviously been carefully thought through. Made for an interesting story and an unexpected angle for a crossover.