Reviews for Little Roses
Not-All-Ravenclaws-Are-StuckUp chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
yeah, finish the story! i gasped when i saw this was all thats left! its been great and very realistic. definitly continue. we wouldnt still be here at this chapter if it wasnt good!
Shoshone Monster chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
WRITE MORE, PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE!
StuckInDaydreams chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Finish it! Please!
Anne Mary Ellen chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
HEY, FINISH IT

it is never too late

and if u need anything at all, you know how to reach me ;)
nerdherd14 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT! You can't leave us with such a cliffhanger D:
Magoo2u chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT!
elledizzie chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
YES! CONTINUE IT PLEASE! pretty please? I love this story a lot. It's definitely one of my favs! please finish it? :D
PotterfanJen chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Im really into your story I really enjoy your imagination as to what Ron and Hermione's romance was like. Rons proposal was perfect he may not have planned it, spent a ton of money on it or said too much but what made it so beautiful was that he wanted to do it at the right moment and was ready for whenever that might be. It seems very close to real life, They fight and argue and don't always make up a second later. Your story just seems very realistic to me.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Tay chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Definitely continue the story! I only started reading it today, but I love it so far! I would love for it to finish. :)
kalezz chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Please, I hate it when people leave cliff hangers they never finish
ShePotter chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Oh,this was so so mean (chapter 10)! Ok, you have your reviews, now finish, please. The other reviewer is correct, this seems like how it would really happen. I love Ron's POV on the past. Please finish, you are a good writer.
missambermariek chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
I just started reading the story and i love it! it seems like this is how things could have really happened. all the characters personalities are correct and the names, story lines, etc. i love it! you dont find many like this! i also love the way you portray the lvoe between ron and hermoine. i really hope you decide to continue. you left it at such a crucial spot. please write more! its really a great, well written story. hope to see an update soon! :]
arrelmai chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
you need to finish the story. It's really good and I would love to read more:D
coolgal13 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010