Reviews for A Heated Concert
the reader chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
That is messed up on yuki' s part.
They both Tohma for Shuchi... Everybody loves him
LestrangestLady chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Holy..crapppppp...GO SHUICHI! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
plerase contiue please
Violoveless chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
O/o *passes out* I love this story so far and Shuichi appears to be in the punching mood o.o
KIMIB chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
That punch! perfect comic/romantic relief! i loved it. i'm generally all for yukiXshuichi but this is awsome! keep goin! i will be chekin up on this story often to see if it has updated.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
dude you totatly i mean that last comment was like dude god he's a jerk
Samma-sugar and Lucifer-luci chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Samma; Go Shu-chan take his dumb a** down 3

Lucifer;Here's a muffin for all your hard work
midnight13731 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
KAMI-SAMA I LOVE THIS FIC! That last bit was awesome! GO SHUICHI! RYUSHU FOREVER!

love,

midnight13731

-x-

please, please, please update again soon
zairoon chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
HOLLY SHIIIIIIT! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS FIC! Seriously, I love Ryuichi's behavior! I just love the end with Yuki coming over and his last sentence, hahaha such a bastard!

Naaaah what are you waiting fooooor? I want to read the next chaaaaap come on! lol

Btw, once you're story is done, would you mind if I try to translate it in french? *chibi eyes* ONEGAIIIII!

Nyways, good job, love your writing! Keep doing so well!
LovelyServant chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update soon I love this couple now thanks to you
static-harmony chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Wow, that was... wow. I definitely hope you update soonish.
VaraChan333 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
I really like this story...its nice to read a Shuichi/Ryuichi story where Yuki isnt a complete jackass lol...cant wait for the next chapter!
1323 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Woot GO Shu-chan! Yuki is such a bastard in both anime and manga but Ryu-Chan is amazin' and so, so much cooler XD

This is really good plot, well written AND in character YOU ARE GOD!

Have some of theese super-special-awesome cyber cookies

Please continue X3
B chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Oh wow. WOW. That was great. It was very in character, and it really got me hooked. Please continue!
Teaffers chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
oh wow that sucks! lolz poor Yuki-Kun! but i do say he deserves it! Even in the Anime/Manga...he's a bastard. but Ryu-Chan is awesome! lolz i love him so much! haha and i love RyuShu too cute stuff! update soon!