Reviews for Addiction
AubreyLoveWonKyu chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was cute. Wew. It will make anyone go wet. Hahahaha...
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
very nice!
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
wait I'm confused... it says before they have sex that no one had done that to Ryoma before until that afternoon but in the end it said that was the third public act of the week. some other stuff was said about Tezuka but it was vague enough to be where it could still make sense. I loved the story, but that kinda bothered me...

-mj
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
i loved it a lot. _ i read it to my beau over the phone and guess what he said. omg my pants are really thight! lol.
WintersTears chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
very smexy X3 that dior addict perfume i got a small bottle sitting on my bookshelf... smells nice AND ADDICTing :P anyways nice story. enjoyed it lots
littlewhimp chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
heheheh i thought tezuka would rape echizen... besides the fact that you let me think that ryoma was innocent and didnt like wat was going on...~
Lady of Bones XD chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wah! This story was... wow! Even though it was a bit ooc, but it pretty much has to be to make them be together. XD

there was just one thing that confused me a little. At first you stated how Echizen had never experienced such things and no one had ever done those things to him, when later Echizen complained about that being the third time making love that week... in public. *giggles*

I'm not trying to make this review sound like a complaint, because I did like the story, but you need someone to point out the things you don't notice. :]
fate-at-work chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Whoa... I like it when Tezuka's losing his cool once in a while, especially when it comes to Echizen... Kudos for this wonderfully addictive story.
lilcrzyceci chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
ugh... this proves to show why boys don't use perfume xD hahaha~!

HAHAHAHAHA W D

LOVED THE STORY ! I will never wear perfume WHEE ~! w HAHA lol
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
oh my god what a crazy fic. i loved it.
BlackGargie lazytologin chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
LOL~! Now this is one of the sexiest fic you've ever written! Write more! And oh, hurry up and finish our fic! The one where we are paired with our Sakuragi-chan and Rukawa-chan!
ND chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
O_O *NOSEBLEED* (*o*)
Marauder Black chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT. Like it A LOT! *-,* More, please xD Right... Love, PaD.
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 8/16/2007