Reviews for Cellmates
Sora Kuraiika chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love this so much you don't even know. Seriously. My only problem with this story? I still don't know who the Autobot was. I'm pretty sure the Decepticon was Starscream, but who was the Autobot?
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow! BEEE AND SCREAMER!
Vol chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was well done, I really enjoyed it. I kept cycling through various names and going "No ... no ... maybe ..." I finally settled on Starscream and Bumblebee. Do I win?
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
An interesting little story XD
darthphantom117 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Whee! I love this, it was beautifully written and so technical but to a point where I could still follow :

STARSCREAM AND BUMBLEBE!

But...I may have cheated cause I watch you on DA (this is ringaling :D)
AccidentalSuicideBomber chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Most interesting!
samus18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
VERY interesting; I like it, especially the characterizations. D
Treemeadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Lest play a guessinggme:

Pretty obvious the Decepticon was Starscream. I have a feeling the autobot was Preceptor?

Since, he has the telescope and pre-cepts...stuff...?

Am I right? Great that you left it open, Loved it to death...but am I right? Tell me!
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was interesting, but who were the Transformers? I only saw the new movie, s I don't know much, but I got the impression they were Bumblebee and Starscream.
ShyLight chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Good job! This story was really well written and I enjoyed reading it. I think I know who the two were...
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That...that was a wonderful peice of fiction. I felt like I was right there with the two Transformers. I do believe that I know who they are, but I don't want to ruin it for everybody else. The seeker is one of my favorit though. This story just whisks you away right into it. You have done an awesome job!
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I love this story! Very well written and interesting!