Reviews for Koga Is As Stupid As A Pet Rock
Sakura Ookami chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Ok this is horrible you are horrible and what has Koga done to you

don't take any of the above personal i'm just a fan girl with too much time on her hands
GlitterTech chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
In the most platonic way possible, the only way I could platonically love you more is if I actually met you. The most entertaining thing I've read in months, about my two-plus-some-other-idiot most favorite characters in Inuyasha, gay or no gaysies. I wish I had a tenth of your way with words, comedy and dirty mindedness.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
man hell naw this...hehehe... this skit was retarded hahaha

'Grandma, can I have some of that fish you're eating?'

"No you fucking little faggot, you have water stew, eat that shit"

ROTFFLMAO
ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
aw that's mean... but a little funny. Oh and try and stay in one time area, if Ginta PICKS the grass Kouga THROWS grass, he doesn't THREW it.
cutee2054 chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
...That was so messed up...
MILFORS98675309 chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Wow, that was just nasty XD. All I can say is update soon! :D
cutee2054 chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
LuhMAO xD xD xD

Where do you come up with this? I want you to write my biography! xD
MILFORS98675309 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Each of your fanfics is more random and funnier than the last XD.
Tamai chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
If I wasn't such a weirdo I would've probably been able to keep a straight face through this.

Hahahahah, ILOVETHIS.

GreatGreatGreat, update soon. [I felt like tony the tiger o_o;]
inuaiko chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
lol so funny and i absolutely love how koga lovers are gonna leave pissed off comments for saying bad things about him! lol X3 love it!
mpwhitaker chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
HA! Little rat bastards! thats what my mom calls her dogs, only she puts my in front!

Neways fantastic story, i can just imagine Koga being like that. Oh who'm i kidding he is like that!
Danmaku Grazer chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Please continue soon

This story is funny
BlindDestiny chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
That has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever read!

Honestly, I can barely breathe... But don't think that you're writing doesn't sound right, 'cause it's great. I know that feeling, but apparently, it doesn't matter what I think about my own writing. ] Here's a smiley face... because I feel like it.
cutee2054 chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Yay! You finally updated! But *sniffle* it wasn't as stupid to before
WindBurst chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
God, Kathy's right, this story really does suck. I mean god, can you ever be origanal? Nope. Didn't think so.

2/10 I can't even read the rest.