Reviews for Introduction to Parenthood
Digidestined of Trust chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
You definitely should continue this
Miyo86 chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
I think I'd like to know how the curtains caught on fire too...o.o Stuff like that just doesn't spontaneously catch, unless its over a heat grate or something. The kid may not be as innocent as Tk thinks These are cute, hope you continue!
Generic Gen chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
looking good, plz update.
AbnoxiousBlonde chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
GOL-LY! How'd he set the curtians on fire?

I don't have very memories of getting burnt, actually. Kinda funny...

My brother lit a firecracker once and forgot to throw it!

:) Anyhow, another great chapter; another pleased reviewer.

Broken Angel01 chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Yes, how did he catch those curtains on fire! *giggles* Since poor Naoki (I'm so proud of you for all the nicknames! Nao. Love it! Another good one!) seems to be alright, I feel no remorse at all about laughing over his whole situation.

He seems like a good kid, who if he does get in trouble, it's usually by accident.

And now I'd like to hear about his brother! (Are you still going to split them up? *sob*) since being the more restless one, I'm sure he will have a very interesting personality. Another good chapter!
x-Melodyz-x chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
me likey update soon...x chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Ah, I do like this :)
Broken Angel01 chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Poor Mamio, I felt bad for him, but it's good that Matt was there to talk to him because he, of course would understand that sort of thing.

I just can't imagine why those other kids wouldn't like him since he's obviously a great kid, and I'm glad he has a least two friends he can talk to who like him just for being himself.

Although Matt's last line kind of makes me wonder...

Mamio reminds me so much of Matt, and I'm sure he'll be able to find a way to make some more friends.

And since T.K.'s one of my favorites I'm looking forward to reading about him and his son!
Generic Gen chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
looking good so far. a suggestion, i think you might want to put some humor in the chapters to spice things up.
Generic Gen chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
i like that this chapter focuses on ken's insecurities, it seems like him to worry that his kids think too well of him. but you never mentioned, who'se ken's wife?
Generic Gen chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
nice chapter. don't feel let down by the lack of reviews. the world of digimon fanfiction isn't that huge, so there'll be less reviewers.
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aww, SO cute. but i got the impression from the end of the series that matt and sora were married. ah well, i like taiora much more anyway.
Akane Naomi chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
Ah! What a great lesson! This is a cute bond.
Broken Angel01 chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
*sniff* *sniff* *sob* Oh, that was so good and so sad, and yet not at the same time, but I liked it. Amazing how much emotion you could put into such a short chapter.

This is why short chapters are not always, in fact, a bad thing. And it made me think of...well never you mind for the moment but you'll find out!

Now where was I again? Oh yeah, Nicky (another excellent nickname!) is such a complex character! He seems so sweet and innocent, and I can see how and why Ken would be so afraid, especially since Nicky seems to have large quantites of curiosty. He kind of reminds me of Izzy in that sense.

Now I'm all afraid of what Nicky *would* think if he did find out about his dad. And though they didn't have a big part, Ken's other children had a big impact on me, too. In just a few sentences you've really made them stand out with personalities of their own.

Now, I'm definitely looking forward to the chapter with Matt and his son!
AbnoxiousBlonde chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
I know that feeling, in a way. I have a friend (actually a few) that I really want to talk with and I don't want to say anything stupid but I don't want to sound boring or too talkitive so I'll ask them one question. Then they'll reply with very little information and then I have to ask another question. It's like forced conversation. I know that's not exactly the way Ken and Nicky are, but it's sorta the same feeling cause I don't want to loose that friend and all, and I don't want my friend to find out something like Ken was hiding. (It's hard to explain)

Anyhow, great chapter! That's too bad your computer went out; my internet has a mind of its own.