Reviews for Point Blank
Suvivor-Chick chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
O.O didnt see that one coming lol still good tho and i liked the last sentence altho it lacked Will heheh jkjk im a hopeless will fan but this was excellent
shiningstar15 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Poor Tyler :( I think this story is really well written (and believable) even though it's sad.I love your fics.
chattypandagurl chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I actually really like this; don't be irked about it! :) Tyler is, I think, the weakest emotionally of the trio -as displayed by the drunk self-pity sex- and the most likely to give up. Still, the fact that he'd gotten shot does factor, but I liked how you chronicled his thoughts and regrets, his bitterness towards his father and Will's betrayal. How the truth will never get out, and he'll be remembered as someone he isn't. Kind of like Will. I especially liked the last line: "...they would only find a body -the body of a young man who'd finally stopped running." Makes sense as he's the one who wanted to run in the first place, but only finds safety in death. Anyway, I enjoyed it, hope you update "Begin Again" soon!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Gotta say I love this story! It’s dark, sad, and thrilling. But I kept hoping Jay or even Will was going to come to his rescue. “the body of a young man who’d finally stopped running.” what a powerful line. Great story!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Poor Tyler. He's not my favorite (Jay is), but I can't help but feel sorry for him, especially after we learned what a jerk his father is. I wish you hadn't killed him, but, unless Will would have shown up like a deus ex machina, there was no way out for him.